Epilogue

You'll never know what it holds until it comes. Isn't that the say about tomorrow? Actually it could be a say about the future for all I care...

Well, that's not my point, I should be sitting here moping and feeling sorry for myself but guess what? I'm not. Actually am here smiling and enjoying my dads still and furious form as we drive home.

How many times would someone get expelled from a school? Come to think of it, it could only be once in every century in a school or maybe.  So what now? Well am not the bad boy figure, actually am the bad ass son. I know what my dear beloved father is thinking right now. I'm finally bored with this silence and from the looks, am not needed here so am gonna do just the right thing, jump out of this car. As we approach a mall at the outskirts of the city, I slowly begin to unbuckle my seatbelt. I'm not that damn, I know the car has to slow down as we near the mall so I figure it's safe to jump...

of cos I wouldn't want to die, it's every persons dream to bring kids into this world to take their places once they are gone, well or at least something of that nature. Am still young and I have found my forever, Jade. This catches my dads attention and he snaps his head towards me.

"What do you think you are doing kid? " he tries to hide the pain and hurt in his eyes as he looks at me sternly.

"Well, to begin with" I start feeling  proud and smiling at my father, who wouldn't? I feel like am touching the skies and am the one standing at the gates of heaven sending some of you  to hell, I chuckle at the thought. "I figured am not needed here so am just gonna jump out, " I state looking at my dad who raises an eyebrow at me enquiringly.

"Hell no man," I turn facing away from him and looking ahead.

"actually you don't have to hide it anymore dad, you can just spit it out. I'm a jerk and you wish I was someone else's son right now, too bad." I finish trailing off at the end with a heavy sigh. Well as you could have guessed, am high right now so am good to go, I'll think about the consequences of my actions in future but I'll enjoy my moments right now while it lasts.

He moves and abruptly steps on the brakes stopping the car beside the road making me fly forward and backwards in quick succession. I feel pain erupt at the back of my head and for the first time, I realise and I appreciate the need for seatbelts in a vehicle. I'm grateful that I hadn't unbuckled when I was distracted because I would have literally been thrown out of the car. The fact that the car is a convertible doesn't really ease my list of worries. Well yes, I may be a pain on the neck but that doesn't mean I appreciate being thrown out of running cars.

I sheepishly rub the back of my head as I look at my dad preparing to throw one of my dumb comments but realise he is leaning his head against the steering wheel so I decide to go with the later. "You could have killed me," realising what I have just said I rephrase my sentence in an attempt to not get in his nerves anymore " I mean I could have gotten hurt, " I whisper as I start looking everywhere but my dad.

"Oh," he mutters giving me his most bored face, " I thought I'd just finish of your request, I mean letting you jump out of the car would make it seem like you won so throwing you out doesn't sound that bad, does it?" he says smirking and I suddenly feel the urge to wipe that silly smirk of his face. I unbuckle my seatbelt and try to open the door but I feel strong hands holding my wrist and before I know it, my wrists are tied using my father's tie. He removes my school tie and ties my legs before buckling me up again.

Before I get the chance to complain, he steps on the gas and we are of for a nice nice ride, honestly I prefer to be somewhere else doing important things such as finishing off that bottle I left in my locker but as you have noticed my hands are tied.