The Fun

"Would you just shut up and observe what am doing, don't ask me stupid questions. " Mella yells at me and goes back to work. Have you ever told a happy Hornbill to shut up? Did it shut up? Well you can tell your answer to Mella. Tell me, how many times do you get to do punishment with your enemy in high school? Probably several times but this one here was special because the enemy herself is special. From what I see, I guess since she can do this better than me, she thinks she has some rights over me, the truth is we are all criminals here what matters is who committed the worst of crimes against his Majesty the tormentor oh Steve and that is going to be me.

"Okay, something is not right here, how come we are both criminals here, you are allowed to use boots and I work in sleepers? " I ask her stating the obvious.

"Because you obviously are an idiot, I practically smuggled this in." I look at her amazed, so she being the girl who follows the rules is obviously not the case, she got that beast hidden deep within the good girl Mella. I'm glad to have seen this side of her. "wait and see, " I tell her then jump out of the agricultural farm through the fence. Well she thinks smuggling boots in here is an accomplishment, will soon know who is the real deal here.

I slowly sneak through the back of the dinning hall and squat through to the staff room. I look around and notice there exists only madam Gloria our religion teacher. There, it seems fate is playing right under my shoes. "Excuse me madam, Mr Steve is with us in the garden and he sent me to pick his boots." well if you say am skilled then I will take the compliment.

Well madam Gloria is that teacher who never questions a students intention, to her, all students are angels so naturally it's not my fault. Also I took advantage of Mr tormentor being an agriculture teacher so naturally she wouldn't suspect anything fishy. " They are the ones to your left. " I quickly pick my recommended tool and am off.

"Where the hell did you get those, they look like Mr Steves? " Mella questions as I get to the farm, "well they are his. " she looks at me amazed. "No way, the agriculture students say the guy loves those things he wouldn't give them to you unless...? " she trails of then looks at me horrified "please tell me you didn't," she looks at me expecting me to state the obvious.

I look at her smirking, "Well, I didn't, " I tell her smiling innocently and letting the silence stretch. "oh, I thought you sneaked and took them without permission, tell me, what did you do to make him allow you to use his boots? " she looks at me amazed. "Well, I didn't do anything, actually I didn't steal them either for your information, but I took them without his permission. I just asked madam Gloria to show me and I took them, period. " Mella looks at me as if I just lost my head before yelling "stop, you are returning those immediately. "

"Dear loving Mella, just mind your own... " before I finish my statement, the boots are out of my feet and am lying flat on my stomach on the ground. She quickly removes her boots and is almost taking a mad rush to the staff room before I stop her. "If you want to return them, not that way, who was your Ninja warrior master? " I look at her amused "Well we are going to sneak, return the boots then we are off. "

Well who would have known that for once in my lifetime me and my beautiful enemy here would unite against a common goal. To begin with, she had no choice since I'd just say she had boots so I figured I could use those and that would have been a disaster. "Hey, it's him, he is the one who said you needed the boots. " well let's just say caught in the act for a third time in a day.

"Listen carefully, you don't know what she is talking about, I know they'll take us back to the staff room so let's see who is crazy. " I whisper to Mella then smile, "and don't talk, I'll do the talking. " approaching me slowly like a lion calculating how to attack it's pray, Mr Steve stops and looks down at me, "where did you take them bachelor boy, " he says in his most stern voice. I look at him innocently, "take what sir, the hoe? Well they are still in the.. "

"Don't play dumb with me,where are my boots. " he asks suddenly sounding irritated "you strictly forbid me from using that word but I don't know where they are believe me, but if I knew, well... " I let the statement hang with a hidden promise.

"You two are coming with me, " I look at madam Gloria and smile as I hear my tormentor storm away. "Am sorry for that, I guess he is not fine as he thinks and it wasn't me who took his boots, looks like someone is pranking him. " She looks at me with an almost knowing look then smiles, " I've always thought my son was the worst but honestly, you beat him to nothing. " she says smiling at me knowingly "aah, am not sure what that means but I guess we need to be in the staff room, see you around mum. " I smile genuinely at her before following Mella to the staff room.

"So are you two going to talk or what? " Mr tormentor questions as sternly " Sir, I think maybe you didn't look properly, if I was mistaken for someone else then it must be a misunderstanding. " I give my most logical suggestion. "I already did, now you two are going to produce my boots. " he glares at us and I feel Mella tense.

"Maybe, we could help look, where did you last place them? " I ask smiling at him encouragingly. "Sir, maybe you should just check again, I didn't see him with any boots, he has been in slippers all the while. " I smile and look at Mella "looks like you've finally grown real balls buddy, " I smile at her and we giggle "no thank you, but am good, I don't have to grow anything, "I smile at that.

After the ordeal, Mr Steve found his boots exactly where he had left them, madam Gloria on the other hand burst out into an uncontrollable fists of laughter when the guy admitted that he is either going crazy, growing old or his ancestors can't leave him in peace making Mella and I follow the later at laughing. "Get back to the farm" that was the last roar we had from Mr Steve before he was off.

As this day comes to an end, I honestly can't deny that I enjoyed it, for one I learnt how to dig properly though admittedly it is something I'd like to do all over again and again if it involves Mella and maybe a Steve somewhere.

"Why are you smiling, you think the stunt you pulled on him was funny?" next time don't involve me in your madness, am not ready to loose my sponsorship yet. Maybe you don't need education but I do to the last marrow in my bones." I look at Mella taken aback " don't look at me that way, " she deadpans making me smile.

Seems someone enjoyed the prank too much she just can't get it out of her system. I walk slowly towards her and look into her eyes, realising how much discomfort am bringing her, I continue it a little further before planting a soft kiss on her cheek making her tense. "It was really nice working with you Mella, maybe we should do this more often. " I smile at her then am off living her gaping at my reaction.

"I wish I could say the same to you, " is her response, which comes out loud than probably intended. I smile as I walk towards the dormitory and see Jack looking at me his eyes blazing with an unknown emotion and immediately I know today isn't ending well because as soon as I approach him, am met by a stray punch on my jaw.

Well, I thought miss Gloria pulled it of today by helping us return tormentors boots and carried the day to save my ass, but apparently somebody doesn't think the same. " What the hell man, " I yell only to realise he is gone and am all by myself here.

********
Next chapter in a few...