Passion

My phone's ringing and i fish around on the the bed for it, i find it and answer it.

(Unknown~ U)

U~ Hello?

K~ Hi

U~ Hello, I'm Sophie Quest, owner of Quest Records. I saw a video that i have been informed is you, it was at your party last night. Your video has gone viral, I would like a meeting with you this afternoon. About signing here at Quest Records.

K~ OMG no way! How did you find the video?

S~ It's gone viral, it popped in my instagram feed, it takes effort to get on there. To see you doing what you love with somebody you love is touching and i thought that i ought to give you a chance, so i got my agents to find you. Does 3:30 this afternoon sound good?

K~ Yes, perfect, thank you.

The call ended. I squeal with excitement.

I forget that I'm next to Jack. "Why so happy?!" He says.

"My video of me and you went viral last night, and Quest records might sign me!!!!!!!" I squeal.

"OMG Thats amazing! I'm so proud of you!" I hug him and jump around the bedroom.

***

It's 3 o'clock an I'm about to set off to make sure i get there on time. Sophie also text me and said not to wear smart clothes and to come in my own style. I love jeans and boots but i also love skirts so i have to compromise. I pull on a vest top and some denim shorts, i pull on my big thick grey jumper which is tight and goes past my shorts to my thighs. I put on a pair of thigh high boots. I apply some mascara and lipgloss. I let my hair hang in its natural waves and grab my handbag, i put n my phone some money and my keys.

I say goodbye to jack and leave

I say goodbye to jack and leave. I get there and get out my car, i push open the big doors. I'm greeted by Sophie Quest waiting for me. She shakes my hand and smiles at me.

"Hi, I'm Sophie Quest, welcome to Quest Records. Kate, you have a unique talent, you are special and you shine in your own way. Your talent is rare. Your tone and style in music is outstanding for a young girl like you. Personally, the song you sang is my favourite version. And actually for the record," She begins to walk and i follow, "Taylor has seen your video and loves it. She found out that i knew about it and asked me if she could meet you today, before you sign because she has some questions to ask you. She believe that you seem to have a passion for the song just by looking at the video."

"You're kidding right?!" I say, we walk through a double door and into another hallway then into an office. She wasn't kidding. There sat infront of me is Taylor Swift.

"OMG!"

"Hi, I am so excited to finally meet you Kate! I saw your video, I haven't heard it sung in a while and you just made that song my favourite song that I've ever released. It showed real passion between you and the boy."

"His names Jack, Jack Gilinsky. And I can't believe that it's led to this."

***

After finalizing the papers, I was officially signed to Quest Records. Taylor told me that we should record a new version of the song today. So thats what we did.

When we finish it's getting late. I drive home and see a note from Jack on the kitchen table.

By the way, my parents work 24/7 and they are either away or on business trips, they never get to see me. So when Jack's not around I'm alone, I have no siblings either. It can get lonely here.

The note said:

Hiya babe, come upstairs to the bathroom. I've got a surprise.

Jack xoxo

I put my bag down and take off my boots, I tip toe upstairs and walk to the bathroom. He's sat on the edge of my bath, the bath is surrounded by candles and the bath is full of bubbles and its coloured pink and there's white rose petals in it and he's holding a white rose for me.

Suddenly, all my emotions come out. I start to cry, tears of joy, i love him so much.

"Oh Jack," I say between tears, "This started as a small thing and now I can't explain how much i love you." I wipe some tears from my face, "This is amazing." He hugs me and holds me tight, he hands me the white rose, "You take your time here and i'll go and make dinner, love you gorgeous." He soothes, he strokes my head. He kisses my forehead then leaves downstairs. He's amazing.

***

After my bath and a lovely meal made by Jack, I snuggle into bed with him. He kisses my nose, "I love you Kate."

"I love you Jack."