new arrangements

We are on the minibus, we are travelling to a different part of arizona. Cam stands up and tells us to shut up so he can talk, "Okay! So, there's gonna be some new arrangements for rooms. I'm putting in the first room: Kate, Bryce, Hunter and Brandon." Before he could continue i stand up, enraged. "EXCUSE ME!!!" everyone looks at me. "After what that underage creep did to me, YOU should NOT be putting me in a room with him!"

The bus arrives and everyone gets off.

"Kate, those are the arrangements!"

"Cameron Dallas, i'm sure you can make some tweaks to the 'arrangements' or else."

"Or what?"

"Or i will be getting my agent to fly me back home to Cali, and i will carry on with my music career, and you will be out of my life - forever."

"I'm not changing the arrangements."

"Then tell everyone i said goodbye, and when bryce blames you for me leaving, he is absoloutely right. You are a snake cameron dallas, after he tried to rape me, you should at least have the common sense to not put me near him. I COULD DIE! WHAT IF HE TRIED TO DO IT AGAIN? AND NOBODYS THERE, HUH?"

"That won't happen again kate, i promise."

"Yes and that promise will be the first promise you keep because i'm done with this tour, so take my name from the performers list and see how many people come to see your goddamn MAGCON then. Good luck cameron, goodbye." I walk off the bus and get my suitcase.

I grab bryces arm and pull him to one side, "I'm leaving."

"No, you can't!" He says.

"Yes i can, and i am. I don't want to be around cam, or hunter or jordyn so i'm leaving. I'm completely entitled to do so seeing as i didn't even want to come here in the first place."

"I'm coming with you then."

"Sure?"

"I want to be with you, i shouldn't have even made you come in the first place." he kisses my forehead.

I ring my assisstant and the private jet is flying out to us straight away. I tell bryce and we get our bags and go to the meeting place.

***

"Hello Kate!" Emma says as she hugs me. i hug back. She shows us to the jet and hands us drinks. Sophie is on the jet waiting for me.

"Sophie, Bryce. Bryce, Sophie." I introduce them, they shake hands. My bodyguards are stood on the plane.

Sophie wants to talk to me about my music. And bryce is trying to make friends with John.

"So kate, i was wondering if you could write a song about your time on tour, something romantic, but then with all the ups and downs of the tour. It needs to come from your eyes and your mind so i want you to write it."

"I think i can do that, i'll start when we get back." i say nodding. I look over and see john and bryce laughing, bryce is so small stood. next to the bodyguards omg. The pilot tells us that we are about to land so we all sit down.

***

The bodyguards guide me off the plane and me and bryce walk together surrounded by my bodyguards. Sophie and Emma keep close behind us, my fans and bryce's fans yell at us. I stop for a moment before i leave the corridor and shout, "I LOVE YOU ALL!" I blow a kiss and wave as i walk out with bryce. We get escorted to a limousine.

***

Me and bryce are at home. We are talking about moving out of my parents house and buying our own, together.

"Don't you think it's a bit too soon?" He asks.

"No, I can't stand living in my parents house, they say that as long as i stay here i have to follow their rules. And those rules and not having parties. Don't you just love parties, bryce?" I say persuading him.

"Fine, fine, but the night we move in we're having a party!"

"Yayyyy!" I squeal and jump into bryce's arms. I'm wearing this:

 I'm wearing this:

He kisses me. I kiss back and snuggle into his shoulder. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lays us down on the couch. "Babey, it's getting late."

"I know, just stay here, with me." I plead. I snuggle into his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

I think it's time that me and bryce got some new arrangements.

Sorry its shory! =)