simple love

"Yo guys!" Cam yells down the minibus. "We are picking up some newcomers today, they are: Hunter and Brandon Rowland, and Jordyn Jones is flying in for MAGCON."

The boys cheer because they're glad that more people are coming.

About two hours later we pull up outside a massive house and out of the house walk two boys, Hunter and Brandon.

***

We pull up at our hotel and the arrangements are:

Brandon, Shawn, Cam and Hunter.

LOX, Riri and Destiny. (and jordyn when she arrives)

Nash, Gilinksy, Aaron and Johnson.

Me, Amber, Bryce and Mikey.

We all go to our rooms. We unpack and then meet up in Cam, Shawn, Brandon and Hunter's room. We play Truth or Dare.

"Kate, Truth or dare?" Cam asks.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to get on with Bryce, but on the bed - hunter and brandon's - as a welcome to MAGCON present." Me and bryce literally have no dignity left anyways. Brandon and Hunter are sharing a King size.

"Honest to god dude, are you seriously trying to make me kill you bro?" Bryce laughs at Cam.

"Cam, how far can i take it? Like how old are these little newcomers? There like twelve!" I laugh.

"14 and 15 nearly 16, so probably, bryce shirtless and you in underwear cos you walk around like that anyways." he says truthfully

"True, true."

I push bryce down on the bed, everyone's already filming, we just do our thing. I climb on top of him and kiss him roughly. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and grabs my ass as he sits up and our bodies push together. Music starts playing and i instantly know that it was Riri cos I Miss You by Clean Bandit and Julia Michaels plays and it's her favourite song. Just another reason to keep going. I kiss bryce harder and he pulls my top off. I drag his EA7 top over his head. His arms wrap around my waist and he flips us over, he starts leaving hickeys down my neck and breast. I moan loudly. Bryce comes back up and kisses me roughly. He pulls down my joggers which i took out of his suitcase to reveal my read lacy thong which matches my bralette. He grabs my ass again as we kiss harder, he sticks his tongue down my thoat and i get on top of him. I grind a little, and he instantly gets hard underneath me. I smirk and grind on him harder, he grabs my hips and pushes me down on him. I lean down to him and kiss his neck, still grinding. I leave a few hickeys. And then we start kissing again until the song finishes.

"I can't go any further than that till tonight so that's your porn for today then!" I laugh as me and bryce pull away. Everyone puts there phones away. I grab a long thin cardi and put it on over my lingerie. of course bryce stays shirtless.

"Dude is this what happens here?" Hunter asks Cam.

"Yeah pretty much, we all get together on a night and they end up making out for our satisfaction." Cam says.

We sit together on the couch and continue playing. I sit on bryces lap, rubbing my ass against him just a bit, to tease him.

***

"Yoo, Nash i dare you to chug all this!" I laugh as i find a bottle of red wine in the kitchen.

Nash will drink without reason, and he can chug like hell on fire. He got the whole bottle down in thirty seconds.

I sit back on Bryce's lap and start to grind slightly again, it's barely noticeable but bryce feels it and he gets hard.

"Kate, I dare you to give Bryce a lap dance," Nash says. me, bryce, cam and nash are a bit drunk cos we are the only ones who like to drink, so right now we are just shouting dares at each other.

I nod and Riri changes the song so it starts playing Silence by Marshmello ft khalid. I grind on bryce harder and get up so i can slut drop in front of him, i turn round and sit so i am facing him. i put my hands on the back of his head and rub my ass on him, then i start grinding harder, i push his head near my boobs. his hands snake to my hips and he grabs onto them, helping me balance and pushing my body into his. I run my finger across his lips and spin round so my back's facing him, i push up against him again and his arms grabs my hips. He pushes me down onto his crotch area. I twerk against him for about ten seconds making sure that i hit his dick with my ass. I grind on him again and he gets harder, he pushes me down onto his dick with force, i keep grinding. I pull off of him, and kiss him.

***

"Me and Bryce are gonna go back to our room fora bit, we'll be back in about half an hour to an hour, depending on what he does." I smirk, i wrap the cardi around my body and Bryce carries me to our room. We walk in and put the latch on the door so no one can get in even with a key card.

"I told you i was gonna finish this, now i'm gonna fuck you all over." he smirks. and pushes me up against the wall and kisses me roughly. I kiss back, he licks the bottom of my lip asking for entrance i allow and he slips his tongue into my mouth and explores my mouth with his tongue. He pushes against me and my arms hang around his neck. My fingers tangle themselves in his hair and whispers into my ear, "Jump!" I jump and wrap my legs around him, he carries me to the bed and he lays me down, i let him take dominance cos it's his surprise. he slips off the cardi. He pulls off his joggers and climbs on top of me, he kisses me and then leaves hickeys down my jawline, to my neck, down to my boob and all the way down past my stomach. He unclips my bra and leaves a hickey next to my right nipple and then starts sucking on my nipple whilst massaging my other boob with his hand. I moan, "Ugh, br-ry--yce." He kisses me and says, "Wrong name babygirl," he smirks. and kisses his way back down to my panties, he pulls them off with his teeth. he takes them off my ankles and throws them somewhere in the room. He kisses my drippng clit and licks inbetween the flaps. He sticks his tongue inside of my heat and swirls it around, I moan loudly, "Da-ahdd-yy," I grab his hard and rest my hand on the back on his head, pushing him in deeper. He pulls his head out of my clit and sticks two fingers inside of me. I moan louder and he puts another finger into me. I moan even louder, i put my leg on his shoulder to give him better access. He puts his whole fist in me. I scream in pleasure, "Da-dd-yy I-mm-a g-oin-g t-o cu-um." A knot forms in my stomach. "Your so tight babe, we only had sex yesterday, why are you so tight?" "Maybe the fact that your whole fucking fist is inside of me!" i moan to him. He winces as he pushes his hand in further. I scream out a moan again. He pushes even harder, that pushes me over my edge i cum on his hand and he licks it up. I flip us over and take off his boxers, i start swirling my tongue on his tip, i give him head but he pulls out of my mouth. "I'm pleasuring you tonight, let me." I nod and he flips us back over. He eases into me, "babe, your so tight." I quickly adjust, "Okay, you can start." He starts thrusting slowly. i moan and he puts one of my legs on his shoulder so he can get better access cos i'm really tight. I let him thrust slowly a few times before saying, "Fa-ster, da-d-yy." he pounds into me harder, i grab onto his hair, i moan louder. "Ha-ar-dd-err, d-aa-ddy," I yell. He pushes into me harder, he hits my g-spot a few times, i let out a massive moan. "De-ep-err, ha-rrd-err!" I moan. he thrusts into me harder and deeper, he hits my g-spot everytime. a knot forms in my stomach. "I-m go-nn-a cu-mm," I struggle through moans. "Hold it for me babe," He says, out of breath. he keeps pounding into me harder, "Stay this tight babe, just hold it for a few more seconds," i try to stay as tight as i can, his thrusts begin to get sloppy and we cum on the same time. he pulls out and he lays down next to me.

"Let's clean up and go back to them." I say.

I let him dress me and i dress him, i kiss him. I brush my teeth and we wipe our faces so we don't look sweaty. We walk back to the room.

"Hey!" I shout as we walk to the couch.

"Yo!" Cam shouts back.

"You guys took like half an hour!" Riri says.

"New record," Bryce smirks. I slap him and he throws me over his shoulder, "Bryce PUT ME DOWN!" He drops me on the couch on top of the boys. I get up and sit on the floor pouting.

We sit around and talk, and pass drinks round. It's 11 o'clock and we decide to leave. Me, Amber, Mikey and Bryce go back to the room. We get ready for bed and i slip into bed with Bryce. His arms wrap around my wait and i fall asleep in his embrace.

Love can be simple, if it's with the right person.

Awe xo