moving in

Hi so i had to do a time skip cos i had no idea how to fill in the week before they moved in, so now it's the day they are moving in. Enjoy My Lovelies! xo

Today's the day we move in. I've packed up anything we left out and made sure that there wasn't anything that we had brought into my parents house left. It looks exactly as it did before me and Bryce made it feel more homely. I leave a note on the kitchen counter for my parents when they come back, if they come back.

Hey Mom and Dad,

Bryce and I have bought a house with Mikey and Amber, using my music money and we all put in a fair share. I love youse both and i hope you can come and see me soon. I know we didn't leave on the best terms but if you see this then text me and i will tell you my address.

I hope to see you soon

Kate xo

I stick the note to the counter with tape and help Bryce pack the car. We check the house for anything we left behind and i stick the key into the soil in the plant pot outside. We get in the car and drive to the new house. We see Amber and Mikey getting out of their car.

We all walk in together and the first thing we do is film a house tour.

***

It's the next day and me and Bryce are jumping on our bed. I scream happily and we both break out laughing and flop onto the bed. He kisses my cheek. I bite my lip. He gets turned on.

"OMGG!! We should film a turn ons and offs video!" I scream.

he laughs, "Okay then, lets film it here, go get my tripod." he says, lying back.

"NO! I'm tired." I fold my arms.

"So am i, do you want to film this or not?" He says.

"yeah," I grumpily get up.

"Go on then," He says.

"Okay dad." I cross my arms and he stops me walking out the door.

"Say that again, the right way." He smirks.

"Okay daddy." And i walk out the room. I get his tripod and bring it back up. He sets up the camera and lighting and we sit down on the bed to film it. I'm wearing this:

 I'm wearing this:

***

B~Hey guys! I'm back with...

K~ Meeee!

B~ My crazy girlfriend!

K~ Hey!

B~ You know i love you. (Kisses me)

K~ I know, i just wanted you to say that on camera. (I smirk)

B~ So today we are filming a turn ons and turn offs video, and she's going to help me with that because she knows exactly how to turn me on and she does it all the time.

I laugh.

K~ These are only what turns him on tho, so if all yall little girls out there wanna turn my boyfriend on, this is how to do it.

B~ yeah but if you try to do that then you probably gon get killed by Kate, so bad idea.

K~ k, number 1, Lip Biting. He fucking loves lip biting.

B~ I do, that's what made her think of filming this video.

K~ Exactly. Number two: Making out, WITH tongue.

B~ Yeah but only if you know like how to use it, kate does. but some girls don't and it gets bleghh.

K~ Yeah cos like if you're in there with your tongue just hanging down his throat and like not doing anything theres literally no point in even having your tongue in there.

B~ Mmmmhm.

Bryce turns to me. "what?" he kisses me, i kiss back and wrap my hands around his neck, we start tonguing. He pulls out. And turns back to the camera.

B~ Like that.

K~ You're leaving that in aren't you?

B~ Yep

K~ Okay! Number three, when your like straddling, grind on him a bit cos it makes him really turned on and hard. Like really hard.

B~ Wanna demonstrate?

K~ Why not?

We put the camera at a side angle. I straddle him and he grabs my ass, i kiss him and we start making out, i grind on him so it's visible. We move the camera back and continue filming.

K~ Your Number 4 is calling you daddy.

B~ ha, yeah thats true. I have a daddy kink.

K~ I know you do. Daddy.

B~ (winks and bites lip sarcastically) sexy girl.

I laugh.

K~ CUDDLING! (I scream)

B~ Jeez! (I smile stupidly)

B~ It depends what you do while we're cuddling, cos i don't know if plain cuddling turns me on...

K~ Well everytime we cuddle it fucking turns into sex so there must be something there!

B~ Good point!

I snuggle into his shoulder and kiss his neck to its barely noticable. He places a hand on my thigh and ends the video.

B~ SO guys thats it for this video, make sure to like, comment what you wanna see next and subscribe for more videos! Bye!

K~ Bye!

He ends the video and pushes me down onto the bed. He kisses me roughly. He moves down to my neck, kissing and sucking down to my boob. He pulls of my jumper, i didn't wear a bra because i couldn't be bothered. "No bra, asking for it today?" He smirks, kissing on my boobs and sucking my now hard nipple. He left hickeys down my stomach as i grabbed his hair moaning. He slides off my black jeans, kissing my inner thighs. "No teasing, i want you babe." I moan. He comes back up and kisses me lightly, then on my forehead. "What was that for?" "Because when i'm done with you, you won't be able to even stand up, so i'm being sweet now." I kiss him sweetly and hold the back of his head in my hands. He kisses me deeper and i pull of his top. he pulls off his joggers and his boxer come off too. He kisses my inner thighs again, i love his familiar touch. He slides down my panties with his teeth. He positions himself over my entrance and puts my leg over his shoulder, "Ready babygirl?" I tangle my fingers in his hair and moan at the thought of being called that. "Yeah daddy." He rams himself into me and fills me in one go. He thrusts harder and harder, finding my g-spot. He hits it repeatedly. "Br-yyce" I stutter in a moan. "Say that a-gain," He moans. "Da-dd-yyy," i moan, he thrusts faster and i dig my nails into his back. "stay this tight for me." I clench around him and he moans out loudly. I moan softly and i feel a knot forming in my stomach. He can tell i'm close and he's close too. "On three!" "1!" "2!" "3!" I scream as i release and he pulls out of me.

We snuggle together in bed and i don't want to move, i just lay there in his arms.

I'm gonna update again later! Bye my Lovelies! xo