next to you (dirty)

I wake up to sunlight streaming through the curtains. I grab my phone, it's only seven. I roll over and see bryce's cute face. I decide to wake him up, sweetly. I climb on top of him and kiss his cheek lightly, then i kiss his lips gently and softly. His eyes flicker open as he kisses me back with his soft lips. "Morning handsome." I smile at him.

Bryce's Pov

I am so lucky to have this girl. "Morning gorgeous. This is why i love waking up next to you." I smile back at her. I kiss her nose lightly. This girl means so much to me and don't want to lose her. She's beautiful, funny, kind, stupid, daft, smart, brave, bold, adventurous, curious and so much more. Please don't let me lose her.

Kate's pov

I fluff up his hair to make it messier and kiss his forehead, i get off him and walk to the bathroom. "Hey! I was enjoying that!" i hear him say. "Same, but i've gotta shower!" I say back. "Ooouuu lemme shower with youuu!" Bryce says jogging up behind me and hugging me, i can feel his abs through my shirt cos he's shirtless. "No! I'm not having sex with you now." Bryce looks down at me, "Okay then, guess i'm doing this the hard way!" He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Bryce Hall put me DOWN!" I slap his back and kick my legs.

"As you wish." He drops me down on the bed and crawls on top of me. Goddamnit why are you so sexy bryce?! I can't resist him. He plants a light kiss on my lips. I kiss back. I turn it into a heated make out session. He licks my bottom asking for entrance, i playfully deny. But bryce seems to have other plans, he grabs my ass which made me gasp, this gave him his chance to slip his tongue down my throat. Our tongues fight for dominance and once again he wins. I wrap my legs around his body and grab onto his hair as he explores my mouth and kisses me. I pull away and stroke his chest. My fingers walk themselves down to his v-line. I look into his eyes pleadingly. He kisses my cheek and carries me to the bathroom so that when mikey and amber wake up they don't hear. I strip off as he turns on the shower and he takes his joggers and boxers off, i get in the shower and let the water run down my back. He wraps his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck. I turn around and lift his chin up with my finger, i kiss him passionately. "I want you babe." He whispers. "I need you." I speak onto his lips. I kiss him roughly and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him deeply and let him take control over my body. He picks me up and puts me down on the floor of the shower. He sticks two fingers inside of me and i moan out his name,"Bry-ycee!" He pumps faster, i moan again. I feel a knot in my stomach, i'm close and he knows. He pulls his hand out. "Babygirl, i'm gonna fuck you so hard right now, scream my name!" He moans as he slams into me, i open my legs more for him. He keeps thrusting as hard as he can. "Ugh, BRY-CEE" I scream, i let out a loud moan. That turns him on even more and he pounds into me even harder. "Oh my GOD, FASTERRR BR-YY-CE" I scream out for him. He goes as fast and hard as he can, he winces as i grip onto his hair even more. His thrusts start getting sloppy. My senses come back as a knot forms in my stomach, i can feel the shower water dripping down on us. I scream one last time as i let out my juices on him and he releases his as well. He pull out of me and i kiss him. "Shit babe." he looks confused. "What?" "I wont be able to walk, we have a show today!" I smack him. "Ow!" "Exactly!"

***

I get bryce to carry me out of the shower after we finish washing each other. He sits me at my dressing table so i can get ready. i dry my hair and put on some light make up. Bryce helps me get dressed into some pink camo pants and a black strappy crop top. Some low cut vans and i put my hair half up half down. My make up contained some pinkk eye shadow, fake lashes and a dark nude matte lipstick.

 My make up contained some pinkk eye shadow, fake lashes and a dark nude matte lipstick