feels like home

Me and Bryce have decided on a house, and because i've been making a lot of money from my singing recently, and bryce has money from being a youtuber we bought a pretty big 'house' in Bel Air Road. It's the Bel Air Spec Manor, located in LA. (BTW guys this is a real house and its fucking amazing, like in real life it costs 250 M Dollars! It's the most expensive house in the US!) We agreed that it feels like home.

This is what it looks like:

We are moving into it in a week so we haven't got long to buy some new stuff for it

We are moving into it in a week so we haven't got long to buy some new stuff for it. Me and Bryce are going furniture and decoration shopping today. Even though it's really modern we want to make it feel as homely as possible. Oh and I forgot to say that me and Bryce talked with Mikey and Amber and they are buying the house with us! So us four can live in the house together, the boys can shoot together, me and Amber can chill out together and we can be like one big family!

Amber and Mikey are out buying their new bed and stuff to decorate their bedroom with and we are getting stuff to decorate ours. we are meeting up tomorrow to buy other decorations and furniture for the rest of the house.

***

Me and Bryce are on our way to the shopping mall. We get there and he locks the car as we walk in. I drag him to the nearest mattress shop and start jumping on the beds. We try out a few and finally buy one - he said that it has to be the perfect size and comfort to bang on. I slapped him cos he said it to the saleswoman. We buy a few other things like:

A Flat-screen TV to go on our wall.

A Full Size Mirror

A Dressing Table for me

A Desk for Bryce

A New Tripod for Bryce

A Picture Frame which I'm going to put a quote in

Some Fancy Table Lights

A Lava Lamp

Some Fairy Lights

A Mini Fridge - Bryce insisted on it

We walk into the next shop because Bryce insisted he gets me some new clothes, he said that he wants to spoil me. Of course i wouldn't turn an offer like that down! I try on some stuff in New Look, Primark, Nike, Hollister and Victoria Secret.