ready? (dirty)

we all wake up on the floor covered in blankets and we look awful, there's lipstick marks on the wall, drinks and bottles on the floor, there's a jock strap on Hunter's head, Riri's covered in purple lipstick, there's whipped cream and lipstick on my tits. This is what happens when me and my friends have a sleepover with drink. 

***

Me and bryce are sat together on the couch, everyone else has left, Mikey's chilling/third-wheeling on the chair next to us. He doesn't care lmao. I'm snuggle into bryce's chest. 

"Let's eat somewhere!" Mikey says suddenly. "Okay, let me go get changed." I Run upstairs and slip on a pair of black ripped jeans and a cropped grey top with buttons up the front, i also slipped on a silky pink bomber jack which was cropped and have black and white cuffs. i put on some jewellry and sunglasses, i tie my hair back.

 i put on some jewellry and sunglasses, i tie my hair back

I run downstairs. "You ready?" 

"Yep!"

Mikey say, "Can i invite Amber?"

"Sure dude, double date!" Bryce screams like a 13 year old girl.

"Calm down little girl," I laugh, he pouts and we drive to Amber's house. Amber gets in. We drive to TGIFridays. 

***

"Can i offer you a dessert menu?" The waiter asks politely.

"I'm so full but i have to eat dessert or i'll feel empty." I moan. 

we get dessert menus and decide to all share a big chocalate fudge cake. a different waiter comes to take our desserts away. She's tall, thin, blonde, pretty, she's got a big ass and massive tits. She fluffs bryce's hair, and brushes her hand across mikey's neck, me and amber look at each other. She picks up the plates and pretends to drop a coaster, she bends to pick it up and rubs her butt in bryces face, bryce edges away. She places the coaster by mikey and leans across him to get amber's plate. I look at amber again.

"Ahem, can you stop touching my boyfriend please, blondie?!" Amber says sternly.

"Ahem, can you not tell me what to do please, freaky rainbow?!" She imitates Amber. Amber is very artistic, she has green eyes and freckles, her natural hair colour is brunette like me. she's amazing at art, she can sing and she can play guitar, piano and flute. She's been my best friend since elementary, but her and mikey got together and i felt left out because me and bryce weren't ready. This is her hair:

 This is her hair: