is hard

Today I'm going into the studio to start on my song. I pull up at the studio. I'm wearing this:

I walk into the studio and up to my recording room

I walk into the studio and up to my recording room. I see Emma sat in a chair scribbling on her notepad. She looks up as i open the door. I creep in and smile. She seems in a rush, "kate, kate, kate. My honey! You are attending an event tonight, you haven't been answering your phone and you haven't been in!" she says, flicking through the pages in her file. "You need to get this song started now, because the paparazzi are going to be questioning you tonight at the event, you need to be looking your best! It's your first proper event! Celebritys, social stars, youtubers! Everyone who is anyone will be there Kate!" I hear youtubers click in my brain.

"Did you say youtubers?" I ask.

She nods, "I suppose you're going to be taking bryce now?" She says jotting something down. I nod and text bryce about it quickly.

"Okay, i'm going to get started, can you get me a vanilla bean frappe from starbucks asap?" I ask. She nods and hurries out. I sit down and sigh.

I fiddle about with the equipment, i look around the studio. I play a simple beat and a melody. I sing what comes to mind and i end up with a chorus after singing over and over again. It goes like this:

I know that you want this
Cos i do too
But you don't wanna lay here
Baby, we can think it through

Tell me you love me
cos I love you
Tell me you love me
cos I love you
Tell me you love me and
We can think it through
Tell me you love me and
I'll tell you I love you too

I give up on the verses. I take a sip of my coffee that Emma brought. I put my ear piece in and get in touch with emma:

K~ Hey emma! What time is the event tonight?

E~ That's not for you to worry about, there'll be a stylist coming to your house today, she'll be doing yours and Amber's makeup and your outfits and a Limo will pick all four of you up.

K~ How do you know about Amber?

E~ You live with her! It's on social media that you're roomates so why send two stylists when you can send one!

K~ Okay, I'm heading off now, I'll lock up the room. I've left my notes on the side next to the shelfs.

E~ Okay, see you tomorrow Kate.

K~ bye.

I tap my earpiece to end the call and get in my car.

I drive home and the stylist is already there. we have ages to get ready, we talk about hair first and we decide to make my hair a very light blond, almost snow. she sits me down and does my make up whilst talking to me and her team bring in a rack of outfits for me to wear. Ugh being a celebrity is hard.