ice girl

I get changed into a pair of skinny black high waisted jeans, that fit my butt perfectly, i pull on  stretchy low cut grey vest top. I Put on a black Lipsy London hoodie with a furry hood and a pair of beige ugg boots. I curl my hair and tie it in a ponytail and add some light make up.

 I curl my hair and tie it in a ponytail and add some light make up

Riri knocks on my door, i hug her and then we go to India's house and pick her up

Riri knocks on my door, i hug her and then we go to India's house and pick her up. She get's in and we start to talk.

"So, guys, I have news!" Ind squeals excitedly.

"WHAT!" We scream

"I got a boyfrienddd!!!!" She squeals. 

"OMG No wayyy!" I say "Who is it, who is it, who is it?"

"You know Hunter Rowland?!" 

"OMG, your going out with him?" He's like the most popular boy in school, she deserves him.

***
we pull on our skates and tie them up. We step out on the rink, i used to skate when i was younger. I'm skating around with Ind and Riri when i see My old best friend...

Bryce Hall.

I skate over to him, "hey"

"Kate! Little ice girl." He hugs me.

"It's been a while bryce," I hug him. Mikey and Nick are skating off. 

"I heard you got off with Jack G." He says almost sadly.

"I didn't "Get off" with him, my boss wants me to break up with him because it's not good publicity, she said i should be single then get with someone." 

"I need to tell you something kate, it's about jack." He takes my hand and leads me off the rink and we go to a small quiet area. 

"So what about jack?"

"We were all in the boys locker rooms and he was talking about you. Aaron said that you're hot and then jack said that he can haveyou when you've let him shag you. I have the video because I was filming johnson and got him in the background saying it," he looks at me and sighs.

Bryce shows me the video and i start to cry, he holds me tight. This is why he was my best friend, always there for me. I can't believe Jack, I love him, actually I loved him.

***

India got picked up by her boyfriend and me, Mikey, Bryce and Riri went back to mine. We are playing truth or dare, bryce is about to jump in the pool, he's taking off his shirt. DAMN ABS.

Theres a knock at the door, i walk to the door and bryce follows me, i open it. It's jack ffs.

"WTF KATE?!" He looks at shirtless bryce. 

"I'm sorry, i'm the one being used for sex."

"You told her?!" He yells at bryce.

"Don't yell at bryce like that?!" 

"you cheated on me tho!" He yelled at me

"She didn't cheat, i was just about to jump into the pool, and don't yell at her like that."bryce sticks up for me.

"We're over Jack, i'll get someone to bring your stuff over for you." I slam the door, and start to cry again. Riri and Mikey come running. They hug me too and they don't bother to ask bc they heard it. 

"I know how to cheer you up, let's have a sleepoverrr!!!" Riri yells. We invite India and her boyfriend, bryce, mikey and nash. Me and riri set up drinks and food while the boys go home and get clothes, riri wears literally all my stuff and i wear all of hers anyways. They arrive and we all sit around playing spin the bottle/truth or dare. 

It's where you take it in turns to spin the bottle, whoever it lands on you and the person have to pick a dare out of a hat and do it together.

I spin the bottle

It lands on Bryce, of course.

He picks a dare and reads it out: "Wear your underwear for the rest of the game." He smirks, i smack him. "Ow." "Exactly."

I strip down to my calvins and so does he.

Nash spins and it lands on Mikey. "Jump in the pool." 

they strip off and jump in my freezing pool. i laugh at them so Mikey runs after me and hugs  covering me in freezing water. Me and Bryce are already in our underwear so we jump in, dragging Mikey with us. 

Mikey gets out and goes to use my shower, everyone else goes inside, me and bryce stay in the pool. "Kate?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I Love you to."

"as more than a friend."

"Me too."

BRYCE AND KATE?!