Jin -Jokes

You were visiting your brother Jin and the rest of the guys. You're all sat in the living room bored out of your minds.

"I just thought of something." You said catching their attention. "A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection. Judge says, 'First offender?' She says, 'No, first a Gibson! Then a Fender!'" Both Jin and Jimin burst out laughing, as the other we're looking at each other.

"I've got one." Jin said making the guys roll their eyes. "What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y." You and Jimin laugh, while the guys groan.

"A sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, 'Sorry we don't serve food here.'" You say after you stop laughing, causing Jimin to laugh more.

"Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? Because he was a little horse." You and Jimin were leaning on each other laughing.

"How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!" Suga cringed as soon as the words left your mouth.

"Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had fou, they would be chicken sedans." Jin said laughing.

"Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted." You say making Jimin fall on you laughing.

"I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off." The guys rolled their eyes.

"Two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks." You say making Jin laugh.

"How do you tell the difference between a frog and a horny toad? A frog says, 'Ribbit, ribbit' and a horny toad says, 'Rub it, rub it.'" Jin says before laughing.

"How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it!"

That was the last straw for Yoongi. "One more terrible joke and I will burn you so if feels like you're in hell!"

"Hey! Stob it!" Jin says. You three look at each other before bursting out laughing once again.

Yoongi shakes his head. "I'm going to my room." He says walking out of the living room.

All they can hear is your three laughing. At least you cured your boredom. Who knew that terrible jokes would run in the family.