Part 4

Dear Friend,

    Im not sure if your still reading these. But hopefully you are. I dont want to admit this to Sam but... I hate her right now... I envy her. Charlie is always gaping at her, or trying to impress her... shes stealing the boy with the eyes away...

  Yesterday I was walking by one of Charlies classes and I overheard him talking to the teacher.

     "Why do nice people date people that arent good enough for them?"

    "We accept the love we think we deserve." the teacher replied

   What the hell are they talking about- Who the hell are they talking about? I glance inside and see that look in Charlies eyes. Thats the look he has when he is near or talking about Sam.

    Its all about Sam with him... Sam this.. Sam that... Thanks Sam.. You look nice today Sam...

Im getting jealous for reasons I shouldnt.. but I wish he would look at me the way he looks at Sam. But he's straight as skaters hair. Thats probably a bad reference. Umm Straight as a line? Yet all lines have one fault in them. I dont know but he's straight.. But i keep having this one little bit of hope that he is gay.. and that he secretly likes me as well.

     Sincerely,

                Patrick