Part 5

Dear Friend,

         Its getting around the time of Christmas. And Charlies Birthday. My sister, Sam likes to do a 'Secret Santa' thing each year. This year Charlie is being a part of it.

     When Sam has us all pick a random name, I get Charlie. Of course I do. I wonder who he got. I wonder what he wants. He writes alot I guess. At that moment I knew I wanted to give him a 'make-over'. I'll start off small. Socks

      In the first days of our Secret Santa giving. I slipped a pair of socks into his locker. I looked in my locker and found an odd gift. I dont even know what it is.

     At lunch we all sit as normal and eat our so called 'food'. I glance over at Charlie and he's staring at Sam. Like he always does... I then glance at Brad. He is flirting with his Girlfriend. My attention is taken over by Mary Elizabeth who has so kindly asked me to play Frankin Furter in her Punk Rocky show.

    "Is it because I'm gay? Or because I have sexier legs than everyone here?"

    Everyone laughs. Of course Sam is askes to play Jannet. Alice to play on the the creature things. Charlie isnt asked about playing anything. He'd be a pretty hot Rocky though. But I bet Sams new boyfriend- Craig- will play Rocky.

      Craig is already in college. He is an artist. He says he really likes Sam, but I swear he's cheating on her. And everytime I try to bring it up to Sam- she goes off and says things about how Im just jealous because no one shows affection for me in public...

She doesnt or hasnt even yet, realized that those words hurt. Its not my fault Brad is still in the closet. I would love nothing more than for one day at lunch, Brad to walk up and just plant one on me.

      Anyway, I have a busy week. I have to find a nice dress white shirt for Charlie, for Secret Santa. I have to finish my Trig homework. How did I even make it to Trig? And I have to finish- well start- my end of the year wood shop project. A Clock. It'll be the best clock ever! I told everyone in class. Charlie laughed the loudest. I love the sound of his laugh. Starts off soft and grows louder and deeper..

      Sincerely,

                   Patrick