Part 8

Dear Friend,

    The show went great. Everyone loved it. I saw Charlie in the audience with Brad. A strange sight seeing them together. When I was doing a dance number I went up to Charlie and danced on him- you should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless. Brad looked like he didnt even care. And that bothered me a little.

      After the show, I drove Charlie home. Sam had left with Craig and they went God knows where. Probably off somewhere to get it on. Sam has had a pretty bad past with that rep. She told me about it one day....

     She said she was nicknamed 'The Blow Job Queen'. That she was with any guy that would have sex with her... her first kiss was her dads boss. She said she finally got some sense knocked into her... literally. One night she was taken home by a football player, and he had gotten drunk off his ass. She wasnt going to go to fast in that way and only wanted to make out first- he smacked her in the face. She left and came to school with a black eye. She told everyone that it was her fault, that she accidentally fell that night. I doubted her highly.

     When she finally told me what had happened. The kid had already moved schools. It still puzzles me today why he did. But since then Sam has been smarter with guys that she does.

        In shop class, the funniest thing happened. Charlie was talking to the teacher and I thank him so much for doing so. In the time it took the teacher to explain the importance of a hammer I had drawn the most perfect picture of Mr. whats-his-face on the chalkboard. It was amazing. I got every detail correct. From the cheap sideburns to the stupid checkered tie. Of course I got detention, but that was only part of my whole plan. The plan for Senior prank. This years prank will be priceless. I cant wait.

     Sincerely,

               Patrick