Part 10

Dear Friend,

     Have you ever had something so close to you that you've wanted for so long, and when your not totally sure if you still want the thing you've been longing for? I hope not because its such a horrible feeling.

    It started all good and fine. Sam, Craig, Mary Elizabeth, Alice, Charlie, Brad and I went to get some food after the horrible movie we watched. I cant even remember what its called. There was a lot of yelling and car crashes. Brad loved it. Sam and Craig made out the whole time. Because it was so dark I could stare at Charlie the whole time. I never realized how soft his eyes look. How he looks so vunerable. But his hard set jaw makes up and adds manliness to his appearance. He must get that from his dad.

    I could see the disgust and jealousy of his stare at Sam and Craig. I cant lie I felt it too. When the movie was over Alice had popcorn on her face, Mary Elizabeth said she fell asleep and her face facepalmed into the popcorn. Brad walked out, his eyes adjusted to the light in the lobby, his eyes were wide and he looked happy. He rambled on about one of the car wrecks. No one was really listening.

     When we got to the Bob's, we all ordered some burgers. I noticed that Charlie rarely ate. No one said anything so I let it slide off. Sam and Craig went back to his place. Mary Elizabeth and Alice drove Charlie home, so Brad and I went back to his place. His father was out to a buisness dinner so he and I went down to the basement.

     Just as we started to become intimate. His father walks down the steps and walks in on us. He starts yelling in rage and and rushing down and he gets in top of his son. He startes beating the shit outta him. Brad doesnt scream and yell he whimpers and I know he is silently cursing me to hell for this. Because this is my fault. Within seconds Im screaming "Stop!" "Get off of him!" "You'll kill him!" I keep screaming and I finally realize no one cares... so my screaming just stops. I walk up the steps and get out of that house. I get to my car and I drive..... Far away. I dont even know where I am when Im writing this but the important thing is- that Im away and I wont see the daylight beat out of Brad, or see his loathe for me in his eyes.... But everytime I blink I see it. He hates me...

        Sincerely,

                     Patrick