Part 3

Dear Friend,

   Its Friday night or early Saturday morning. I dont know but its one in the morning. The football game was excererating! Brad played great. I cheered as normal. Then that boy came over.

      "Uh He- Hey Patrick?" he said questionly like he was nervous

     "Your in my shop class- Huh?" I stupidly say.

   "Y-yeah. I'm uh I'm Charlie"

Charlie. I got a first name for this mysterious lonesome hottie. Im so stuck on his name that I almost forget to reply.

"Nice to meet you Charlie. Oh and thanks for not calling me nothing. These people think their original" I say the last part with somewhat disgust in my voice.

He just stood there awkwardly. "You wanna sit?"

"Ye-yeah sure thanks."

When Charlie sits down Sam finally comes back with our drinks. She- like Charlie has a thing of nachos. Why nachos? Ew. Why not popcorn. Anything but nachos.

'Want one?' Sam offers and I make a gag sound. I glance over at Charlie his eyes havent left Sam since she walked over. Dammit Sam!

   Why Am I blaming Sam? Its not like this boy would be gay- maybe he is. I look him over again. He could be like Brad- but from his staring at Sam and blushing. Im pretty sure he's straight.

"Patrick who's this?" she rips me out of my thought

"Hi- I'm Charlie" he answers so I dont have to. I dont know why but I didnt really want to introduce him to her. I'm weird.

"Nice to meet you Charlie, Im Sam" she smiles her charming smile. Ugh now shes got him hooked without even meaning it.

"Patrick, are we going to Bobs afterwards?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Of course"

"Charlie would you like to go to Bob's with us?"

"Ye-Yeah seems cool" he smiles. Woah eyes and a smile. The boys got it. Dimples and all.

After Brad scores the winning touchdown, we head over to Bob's. Bobs is a fun place. Full of Stoners but actually pretty nice. As long as you dont have a brownie, you're good.

We pull up and get out. Bob is already baked when we walk in. "She was a total tease, man" Bob has been chasing after some girl totally out of her leage.

We lead Charlie to the couch and introduce him to the girls. "Now Mary Elizabeth and Alice I expect heart felt blowjobs from both of you"

They just made a disgusted sound and threw pillows at me. I laughed and went to look for Brad.

I saw him in the kitchen getting a glass of koolaid. He looked at me and smiled. Brad had one of the best smiles where only one side goes up and one of his dimples show. Its really adorable. But Charlies smile... its small and sweet and innocent and shy... I really need to stop thinking about Charlie.

I lead Brad upstairs into one of the bedrooms. We sit on the bed, sorta close. He likes to start out slow. Talking about our day and just holding hands.

    We started slowly moving closer. Our lips puckered. And then we collided. He is an amazing kisser. I wonder how good of a kisser Charlie is. Brad pulls me outta my thoughts by groping my junk. He is really excited tonight. Just as things are getting exciting, Charlie. Out of all people walk in. He takes one look at us. Says oops and walks out. He was baked as a cake. Brad starts flipping out but I assure him its fine.

   I walk to Charlie and explain to him that Brad is shy and not to tell anyone. Honestly I dont think he will even remember this. He walks back down the stairs. I watch after him. I walk back to Brad and reassure him that Charlie wont tell.

   We walk down the stairs and see Charlie sitting on the floor surrounded by people. He's rambling on about something. He is cute when he's high. Sam walks up and whispers in my ear. I grab a plastic.red cup.

    "Everybody? Everybody can I have your attention. Lets all just take a moment for Charlie?"

"Wh-What have I done?" he looks nervous. I bet its that damn brownie

"Your a wallflower Charlie"

"A Wallflower?"

"You see things. And you understand them. Your a wallflower"