Chapter 4

Chapter 4:
A Night to remember

Because I had you.

Allessa POV
-----

After 5 minutes of waiting in the living room I hear a knock on the door and peep through the hole and see Shawn with a bouquet of orchids my favourite flowers.

I open the door seeing Shawn fully he was were a see through mesh shirt and he had his curls hanging on his forehead.

He was so handsome.

He looks at me and his jaw drops.

I begin to blush as I feel the heat rise up my cheeks making my cheeks go pink.

There was a 2 minute silence of us just staring at each other I decided to break it.

"You know it's rude to stare " I say hypocritically.

"I could say the same" he says.

"Well I couldn't  help it" I say before thinking.

Him and I start to blush.

And the awkward silence starts.

"We should get going, darling" he says

If he says that one more time I'm gonna jump on him
I bite my lip and nod.

As I lock the door I check that I have my phone, lip gloss ,keys.I lock the door and walk to Shawn's Black Jeep.He quickly dashes to my side opening the door and once I enter inside locks the door before running to the other side.

"What a Gentleman?" I say smiling yet in astonishment.

He takes my hand kisses it looking up and saying "only a gentleman deserves you".

I start to blush red and cover my cheeks with my hands to hide it from Shawn but he just smirks.

"Anyways, Shawn where in all of New York are taking me because I'm obviously gonna know I've lived here my entire life"

"Okay you might know but I doubt you will so I'm not gonna tell you it's a suprise"he says smirking.

He ended up driving to the end of a road and stopping before parking the car he then told me to close my eyes.

So I did but not fully just enough to see slightly but he saw me and he put his hands over my eyes carefully trying not to smudge my foundation.

We were walking for 5 minutes until we halted.

I didn't know what was happening so I began to feel terrified of what might happen next.

He removes his hands slowly revealing a table for two in the middle of a garden beside a fountainhead.

I was speechless all I could say was "Wow".

He replied "A beautiful scene and a beautiful woman what more could I ask for".

All I could do was blush.
This boy really knows how to impress a girl.

"Thank you , you gotta make a good first impression " Shawn says.

"Shit did I talk out loud" I say and
He nods.

---
"Tonight was great by the way, I think we should do this again"I say.

Fuck Allessa why are you making the first move what if he doesn't like you I just facepalmed my self mentally.

He replies saying 'okay'.

"This time can I plan it cause I don't know how but I wanna try and top this spectacular scenery and also the amazing date " I say.

"Sure " he says.

"How about tomorrow at 7pm? or are you busy" I say.

"Oh I'm so sorry but I have a concert till 10pm."he says.

"Okay I'll see you when you have a chance" I say.

"Would you like to come to the concert I can get you backstage passes and you can invite a friend if you want " he says and I nod.

"Where is it and what time?" I say.

It's a 6 and it will end 10 maybe 10:30 and it is  at Radio City and after maybe we could go for a drink?"

"Sure" I say.

He continues to drive me home and then we get there and he walks me to my door and I begin to fiddle with my keys hoping he would give me a kiss just as I put my key enters the keyhole and I begin to open it he grabs my waist and tilts my chin so that I am looking at him in the eye he begins to lean in and I begin to lean in but as my lips brushed his I hear a cough and turn around and see my mom.

I ignore her and grab his torso and put my other in his hair slightly tugging then smash my lips into his and we share a passionate kiss I look to the side and see my mom isn't there so I decided to deepen the kiss even he licks my bottom  asking for access and I allow and it's like a wrestling match but his dominance was too much for me and he grabs my arse but I just shrug it off then the kiss turns into a 5 minute make out he then pulls away with a ear to ear smile on his face.

For me I was speechless  because it was the best kiss I've ever had.I never believed in sparks buy trust me when I kissed I felt like a spark-tastorphe.I was blush smiling and giggling.  He then whispers in my ear saying "That was he best kiss I've ever had I wish I could stay like this forever and I expect on like that after my concert tomorrow I nodded and said goodbye and walked into my house close the door and start shouting and jumping up and down like a kid.

My mum walks dow stairs and says "spill it,who is that boy he looks quite familiar?"

I chuckle."Mom that's because he's famous that was Shawn Mendes mom Shawn flipping Mendes the sexy singer " I yelled the last part .All my mom did was laugh at my stupidity and how I was yelling.

"Anyway did he take you on a date " she said and I nodded "What was it like?"

"It was like a fairytale ,it was absolutely stunning it was a  dinner in front of a private fountain and it was lit by candles and fairylights it was amazing,Oh and mom he has a concert and wants me to come with a friend can I go with Shania please I'll text you when I am going to finish when we get there"i say.

"Okay Less but be safe don't get kidnapped "she says jokingly.

I won't I say as I run upstairs getting ready for bed I take off everything wipe my make up and wear a top and shorts.

I fall asleep immediately as me had touches the pillow.

Today was eventful.