Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Because I had you.
Allessa POV
------
The next morning when I woke up I checked my phone to see the time 10:18.I had a message and checked who it was from as soon as saw it I started to smile.It was from Shawn.

Mendes😘:Morning Princess I was just wondering if you would like to come and go for lunch with your friend and we can both make our way to the concert together and don't worry I can pick you and your friend up xxxx.
10:10am

Me:Sure why not can you pick me and my friend up at my house at around 1pm or 2pm and a beautiful morning to you Lover Boy x.
10:20am

Mendes😘:Sure xx

So I decided to text Shania straight away.

Me:Morning Babes,do you wanna go to lunch and to a Shawn Mendes Concert with me today? 😘
10:25am

💦My Bitch💞:You are fucking joking.ALLESSA WTF WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME THIS MORNING.
10:26am

Me:I'm not joking babes he asked me last night after the date.So do you wanna come?
10:27am

💦My Bitch💞: Omg your not joking.Ily so much. I'll be at your house at 12pm.And I'll do my makeup at yours.Omg Allessa wtf.
10:30am

Me: Okay babes be here then they're coming at 1 or 2.love you see you soon xx.
10:32am

💦My Bitch💞 : Okay babes love ya xx.
10:33am

After I finished texting Shania I decided to get ready I went to have a shower and did my morning routine and went to my closet and brought out an white short bodycon dress that higlighted my curves incredibly and tan thigh high boots with an olive green parka trench because it wasn't very cold but not to warm.
I then went to my vanity and put on light makeup with a bold lip.

Once I was done it was 11:50.So I decided to start taking mirror selfish. Then I heard the doorbell and I knew it was Shania I open it and we were twinning.When we noticed we both squealed. But Shania was taller than me and she was blonde.
My outfit and Shania's:

"Babes ,this is friendship goals and you need to spill about Shawn " Shania screamed

I started to giggle."OMG Shania so we went on a date because he told me too and let me just tell you it was amazing. He took me to a table in front of a private fountain and it was lit with fairylights I thought I was dreaming.And fuck me Shania he is so fucking sexy.We also had a full on make out for like 5 minutes.Three words. BEST.KISS.EVER."

She hummed then chuckled.

We then caught up on everything and it was 1:05pm.Then my phone started beeping and I checked it was Shawn saying he's nearly here.I then replied saying ok I decided to pack all my stuff in a shoulder bag.I put my makeup and put my phone,keys then I heard a knock on the door and I literally dashed to it.

I saw Shawn and I said hello and he he said it back then it was like I had no control of my body and then before I realised I what I was doing an put my arms around his neck and he put his hands firmly around my waist this deepened the kiss.

Suddenly I heard two people clear there throat and I looked and saw Shania giggling and some hot guy behind Shawn laughing gripping their stomach.I pulled away and I felt a blush arise onto my cheeks.

"So......Wow!!"Shawn said.

"Yeah we should go" I went to pick up my back from the table .We walked and and Shania followed while Shawn and his friend walked ahead talking.Shania came up to me.

"Allessa that was hot I was like how cute and awkward you both were then BAM you were making out " Shania said.

I chuckled then we got into Shawn's Black jeep .Shawn and I sat in the front and that hot guy he looked familiar but I didnt know from where and Shania sat at the back.

"Oh..Allessa this is my best friend Matt Espinosa." Shawn said.

Holy Shitfuck like as in Magcon.
Stay calm.

"H-Hi"I said he said hi back.
But Shania was not as calm I was.

She couldn't speak.

"Oh Matt this my bestie Shania and Shania this is Matt.Oh yeah and Shawn this is Shania"
She shook his hand and smiled saying hi they started talking then I started talking and we got to know each other and sang along to the radio after about 20 minutes we got to a small restaurant/cafe.We sat down together and we all ordered.

Then I realised that Shania and Matt started flirting with each other just like Shawn and I did.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my thigh I looked at Shawn and smiled then we started talking and I noticed that we we were talking he kept staring at my lips.
So I whispered in his ear saying "Shawn I don't plan on keeping my lipstick on all night do you wanna help" pulled back and winked.
He started to laugh really loud and so did I but Shania and Matt looked at us like we were lunatics.Then they asked us if they could go out for a walk together and if we wanted to that we should call them and they would tell us were to meet them we said okay and then they got up and we did to and Shawn settled the bill I didn't argue because he wouldn't listen then we went separate ways I shot Matt and Shania a wink then I shout "Go Shania.Use protection!!!! " She glared at me and then me and Shawn burst out laughing. It was around 4pm.

We then got into his jeep then decided to go to his hotel and get some ice cream from room service.When we got there I opened a penthouse split into two rooms. We opened one door and I saw a very clean hotel room I stood by the doorway and Shawn looked at me then told me to come in I went in and sat beside him.

"Darling,what type of ice cream do you want?"

Ugh he called me darling I'm gonna get some tonight.

"Mint Chocolate please " I replied.

He called room service and the sat beside me on the bed again.
"So...Darling what do you want " he said.

I'm gonna jump on him if he says Darling one more time.

"What's wrong Darling" he said.
"Fuck it" I mumbled I jumped in him straddling him I placed my lips onto his it suprised he him for an moment but then he started to kiss back and my dress started to ride up so half my butt was showing he cupped my butt with his hands and I began grinding on him and licked my bottom lip for entrance and I allowed it.
I removed his shirt and was about to take off my boots when we heard a knock on the door.
"Why ,what did I do?"Shawn mumbled sarcastically. I started laughing .
He took the room service and came back in the room then picked me up and tried to finish off what we started but I told him that we couldn't because the ice cream would melt he looked like a kid the had his candy taken off of him.I told him if he did a good job today at the concert afterward he would get a reward and I winked. His face immediately light up.

Then we finished eating our ice cream and it was like 6pm we had then gotten a message from Shania and Matt saying to pick them up at Starbucks.

We left the hotel and started driving.