Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Losing a loved one.
Because I had you.
Shawn POV
---
4 months later

I tried desperately to cancel tour but I just couldn't.We had planned the release of this album for 2 years so I couldn't cancel it a moth before it started.

I had to leave the one that I loved for a year I wouldn't even be there when she woke up.

During the first few weeks I would call but my mind slowly began to drift away from Allessa.

My most dreaded fear was now becoming a reality.I was agonisingly slowly falling out of love.And even the thought scared me.The past 4 months were made bare able when my manager introduced me to a Model called Hailey Baldwin.She was incredible.

Through those awful months I slowly gained a great friend.She was one of the best people I've ever met.

Allessa became a less important part of my life because right now my career was at its peak and I began to make friends with more well known people.

However I would get updates every two weeks on how she was doing but to be honest I don't think I cared.

Hailey became my new goal she became the most important thing in my life.

I was currently in San Diego touring Hailey had decided to come with me on the American leg of the tour and I didn't say no.
---
It was around 10pm and we all decided to go for celebratory drinks.

As we entered the high class bar we were seated at tables.Geoff and Matt were sat opposite to Hailey and I.Zubin,Jake and everyone else sat on the table beside us.

"Hello,Can I please take your orders" A young beautiful female waiter asked.

Everyone shouted their order while I waited the she looked at me creating intense eye contact.

"What about you handsome?Do you see anything you like " She muttered while  smirking and winking at me.

I decided to play along.

"Yes can I have a beer and your number maybe after your shift ends we could do something just me and you" I said biting my lip looking at her up and down.

She began fanning herself before nodding and going to get our drinks.Everyone sat there awkwardly not wanting to question me.

"Guys,loosen up a bit you know I was just joking." I laughed."Just kidding " I whispered and then heard Hailey gasp knowing she heard me.

She was about to say something but was cut off by the flirtatious waitress.

She handed everyone their drinks before reaching in her bra and pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to me.I winked at ge before she walked away swaying her lips from side to side.

Maya.
01-XXX-XXX-XXXX
My shift finishes in thirty minutes.

She scribbled on the small thin piece of paper.

Maya by Rona Mahal.

-----Thirty minutes later I see her walking out a door in different clothes

-----
Thirty minutes later I see her walking out a door in different clothes.

She looked hot.

She was wearing this:

"Guys I'm need to go get something from uhm

"Guys I'm need to go get something from uhm.... the hotel?"I said trying to lie but failing badly.

"Okay dude we'll tell you when we get there " Andrew said.

"Bye" I said waving them off.

Hailey just sat there staring at me leave with a suspicious look on her face.She just rolled her eyes and then drank her martini.

I jogged slowly catching up to Maya wrapping my arm around her waist she jumped but then settled into my touch we walked for like a minute before she swivelled around facing me.

"Hey Sexy " I said.

"Hey Handsome " She replied.

I leaned down to her ear kissing it gently.
"So what do want to do baby." I whispered into her ear.

"You" She muttered before crashing her lips into mine.

"Okay let's go to my hotel " I whispered she giggled.

I hailed a taxi as he got in our lips moulded together again.

I became impatient not wanting to wait till we go to the hotel.

I detached our lips the told the driver to get to the hotel as quickly as possible.

After 5 minutes we got there I lifted her up bridal style carrying her towards the elevator as our lips reconnected again for a more heated makeout session.This time it was filled with more desperation.

I walked out of the elevator with her in my arms and ran toward my hotel door pulling out my key for the trouser pocket carefully making sure not to drop anything in my pocket.

I swiped it and unlock the door and walk towards my room because the suite is split into 2 rooms one for me and the other for Hailey.

I gently place her on my bed and removed her shawl carefully.

Her hands traced the hem of my shirt as she tugged at my shirt pulling it over my head making me shuddered as her small soft hands outlined my abs as she placed harsh kisses on my neck.

Sucking slightly I then flipped us over and she straddled my grinding against me.

She reminded me of Allessa.

The way her hips rocked against mine.It was nearly the same.

Allessa was great.She was submissive.She was the love of life.
The keyword is WAS.

Her hips were magical.Moans emitting from both of our lips.
I trailed my hand to her peachy bum slapping it making her bite my lip before kissing me again.

"Mm Daddy" she moaned before her eyes met mine winking.

I groaned before lifting up her dress over her head.

(To be continued......)