Chapter 9

Chapter 9:
Thank you

Because I had you.

Allessa POV
-------

As I was walking inside the club I felt scared and worried because it looked like shawn was gonna do something bad to me because the club looked close.I trust him but this was a bit creepy.

As I turned around I realised that Shawn was not with me anymore I felt an arm drape over my shoulder then I  jumped but then Shawn's  laughter filled the air I heard a switch the next thing I heard was a bunch of screams.In front of me I saw 20 people many were close friends.Shania the came to me.

"Hey Bitch,Happy fucking Birthday let's get you drunk because even though you aren't legal to drink you only turn 18 once so let's get fucking lit " She laughed so did I.

My eyes then shifted to Shawn who had a smirk on his face.

"Shawn,I am truly,deeply and madly in love with you " I said .His smile grew and his eyes widened because we usually say we love each other but never really mean it.But today I really did.

"R-really"shawn said.
I nodded.
"Well then I can tell you that I am truly deeply and undeniably in love with you".he said.
I heard cheers and that was when I the cake came into view every one was singing  happy birthday I started to tear up but tears of joy I pecked shawn's lips.
-----

I took his hand and led him to the dance floor were we slow danced suddenly the DJ changed the song to Bitrthday Sex by Jermiah that's was when I decided to tease Shawn.

I turned around and bent over in front of Shawn while my butt was still on his crotch.I started to whine on him.I could hear quiet moans escape his lips.And I continued because this was something I was experienced in because I used to be called 'Bubble butt' by Shania.

Then Pony came on.His hand rested on my waist as the other was raised slightly as he slowly grinded his bulge into me.I moaned quietly.I decided to assist him so I bent over more and started twerking sexual.His bulge was growing.

More songs came on and we just continued grinding to them for 30 minutes every once in a while a moan would escape our lips.Turn Me On came on and we grinded until I stopped and turned to face him.

"Shawn I think we should go somewhere because I don't want anyone seeing your 'little friend' that is pretruding from your dress pants" I told him chuckling.

"Okay let's say by to Matt and Shania then we can go to the hotel room and finish this party ourselves" he said.

"Come on then,but Shawn when you wanna talk dirty to me at least say it so I get chills that turn me on" I state.

We were walking toward Shania and Matt we said Goodnight and made our way out.Shawn and I were able to drive because we didn't really drink.

He got in the front seat and started driving.He placed his hand on my thigh and traced his fingers along it.

"Allessa I want you so bad .I have a sexual appetite and I want you.Right now all I want is to pleasure you so much that you can't walk for a week.I am so eager to have you that I am compelled to pull over and bend you over.I don't think you know how much I want you.All I want you to know it that when we get back to the hotel I won't stop.And the safe word is
'Mercy'." He said dominantly.

I was so turned on I took his hand and started to rub my clit.I bit my lip and my head went back.The moment he touched me I felt like I was getting more than enough pleasure. He used his hand and slapped my clit. As he looked straight at the road.

It took another 5 minutes to get to the hotel.

Once we got there we went to his hotel room and we all know what happens.

(Jk I will give details in next chapter)

---

I am so sorry that I have updated late I've  just been so busy looking for people to add and things to do.
I promised more I'll try to add more before Saturday.

Till next time 👋