Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
Unexpected

Because I had you.

Allessa POV

After I got back from Shania I was still shook by what happened today so I tried to go and sleep. This time it wasn't my exams keeping me up but him and only him.

So after a while of thinking about him I decided to plug in my earphone and listen to my play list and look at my Instagram that's when a notification popped up saying "You have 18415 follow requests".I was so overwhelmed because I only had 1500 followers.So I  decided to ignore and think about what to do during the day.

As I continued to listen to my playlist and look at funny memes suddenly the song "Roses" started to play and I was just like how many coincidence and do I need to make up my mind Or should I just call him one call and I'm free from all of this.
So I began to dial his number and after 4 ring and one text I ring him again and he picks up.

"Hello,Is this Fucktard " I say chuckling slightly

"Excuse me " he says

"OH!! Sorry wrong number bye"
I say.

"WAIT!!WAIT!!.Hello ,I didn't get you name the first time we had an encounter."He says

"Allessa and why are you not asleep?"

"I should be asking you the same but my reason is  because I have been think of how I might contact  you again and also I am working" he says.

I chuckle.

"Anyway.Why didn't you tell me you were a famous talented singer" I say blushing slightly but he can't see it through the phone.

OMG DID I JUST CALL HIM TALENTED.

"OH.. did you just call me talented" He says.

"Oh.. just shut up" I say laughing.

"Speaking out what I said before can we go and out and maybe ...i don't know... grab dinner". He says.

"Um...don't think so .I can't just go out with a stranger."I say laughing at my stupid excuse.

"WHY just one date and I'll pay " he says.
After I heard the word pay I was rethinking my answer because who doesn't want free food. So I decided to create two condition.

"Hmmmm.....Okay as long as I can pick the place and It is only 4 hours after that you gotta take me home" I say.

"Okay but you have to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek."He says.

"WHAT??.....Okay but I get to order a glass of Rosé even though I  too young" I say.

"Okay dress nicely were going somewhere fancy " he happily states
clearly smiling through the phone.

"Goodnight then sleep well".

"Okay  Darling" he says.
"I'm not your Darling" I say.
"Okay Baby ,Bye "he says and hangs up.

Why am I so different when I talk to him he nothing important to me I hate most of his song's but I like Ruin?

Why am I thinking about him anyway I have never thought about a phone call after it has ended?

After 10 mins I doze off.

----
The next morning I wake up and have a headache I try to think of all u have to do today.

I have to go shopping for next week's party at Sephora's and I need to get an some shoes for tonight preferably heels or ankle boots.

I woke and went to the bathroom and had a shower while listening to my 2000s playlist.

After 10 minutes I begin to wash my face using my pineapple and mango scrub.Then I rinse it off. After another 10 minutes I get out of the shower and then used my coconut butter cream and then I put on a baggy grey 'Bitch better have my dinner ' top and some high waisted bleached shorts.Then I begin the struggle with my hair.I apply some untangle spray and the after 30 minutes of combing I'm done.

I decide to leave take my phone and purse and get into my car.Then I head straight for the mall.As soon as I get there I go into the Michael Kors shop to get some heels and then after searching for like 10 minutes I find the perfect pair of dark red heels that would even make a blind person swoon at because you could feel it's beauty no need to see it.

After getting the shoes I leave and then see that there is a sale at
Sephora.

I instantly begin to enter and get  dark red matte lipstick.

Suddenly I see from the corner of my eye I see Shawn pointing at me so I turn the other way but see Paparazzi blocking the exit. So I decide to go the other way.As I turn I see a large figure and then look up and see Shawn with the widest smile on his face.
I looked at him pretending to be annoyed that he was there but on the inside for some reason I wanted him to be there.

As I stood there he just kept staring the eye contact lasted 5 minutes until it was broken by the loud sound of a camera flashing.

"Why are you here " I say in a petty tone.
"Nice to see you too" he says clearly offended.
You didn't answer my question"
I  say.
"I'm releasing a new fragrance called Signature, would you like look?"
He says.
"I would say no but I'm surrounded so I guess why not"
I say

He grabs my hand and interlocks I pulled me with him .I didn't pull away because something inside me was stopping me from doing so?

Why am I liking this?

Chapter 2 hope you enjoy xxx