Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Daddy Material
Because I had you.
Allessa POV
-------
Continued

Shawn placed his lips onto mine roughly as we carefully stepped back onto the bed.

"Daddy.P-please" I moaned biting his lip.

My hands trailed onto his torso and began to pull his shirt off.
He attached his lips to my collarbone leaving open mouth kisses.

After a while I ended up straddling his gorgeously toned body with dozens of hickeys from my neck to collar bone.At that moment I saw the a very dominant side of Shawn.His brown eyes turned to dark nearly black orbs.

My hips were rubbing against his causing a bulge to grow beneath.

"Daddyyy mmmmmm" I groaned.

Shawn placed his hand on my thigh and traced his fingers along it. He slowly dragged the to the zipper of my dress taking is off.This then reduced the tension I was feeling.

"Okay babygirl,get changed into the lingerie I bought you and be quick you should never keep daddy waiting unless you want a punishment" he said.

I scrambled into the bathroom and put on short silk lingerie.
As I stepped out I felt Shawn's gaze as his eyes widened at the sight of me.

Unexpectedly he picked me up and flipped me so he could have full view of my butt he lifted the silk material and rubbed my butt cheeks harshly.

He then brought a box from under the bed it had a two rabbits.He then brought out a whip.I moaned imagining how dominant he was being.Shawn smirked then rubbed my butt cheeks harshly.

Then whipped me with a pair of cuffs his hand walking towards me.
I whimpered and begged for him to continue and he did.
Whip
Whip
Whip!!
The only noise heard was the whip hitting my skin and my whimpers.

When Shawn was finished he looked like he needed me desperately so I decided to delay what he wanted.

So ,I flipped us over so that I was on top of him.I slowly unbuttoned his trousers without asking.His bulge was big.

I pulled down his boxers and his length sprung up proudly.I was scared at first because he was huge but then summoned the courage.I licked the tip. Then used my nails across the vein,he shuddered at my touch.His lips parted as I started bobbing my head slowly.He was groaning he put his hands over my head making me take him deeper in my mouth.He growled.Then released in my mouth.

"Babygirl,your to good with those juicy,plump lips"

I then remove my lace thing and Shawn lined his tip with my entrance with one swift movement Shawn was buried inside of me.
"Aiiii Papppii" I shouted.

He gave me a wink as I adjusted.Pounding into me senselessly as I just gripped onto his back the only sounds heard were my screaming and his groans also the contact.

"Mhmm, Daddy yes make sure I can't walk " I said with a hint of lust in my voice.

I felt pain but that was immediately replaced with an immense amount of pleasure.

Shawn continued pounding into me mercilessly.
"Agh right there,fuck yes daddy right there mhm"

After 20 minutes I felt something build up in my stomach.

"Daddy,shittttt I-I'M gonna- " I started to say before Shawn cuts me off.

Okay Babygirl I'm close too just let go you'vebbeen good for daddy " he said.

Three minutes later we cuddled up drifting into deep slumber naked next to Shawn as our breathing becomes steady.

----
It's been a minute since I updated but here's the chapter.😂😏