Chapter 3

Chapter 3:
Convincing

Because I had you.

《 Allessa POV 》
------
After two hours of shawn talking to some fans about his perfume he finally finishes then he approaches me suddenly.I start to blush because I was embarrassed all o could see as he was walking up to were flash coming from cameras then I feel someone grab my hand a look up seeing his pearl white teeth as he smiles at me.

I smile back and myself lose balance and nearly fall but he wraps his his hand around me before I fall looking at him straight in the eye.
All I can hear from the mob of people is 'KISS,KISS KISS'.
I look at Shawn and his cheeks a rosy red.He smiles and leans down as he is about to kiss me I put my forearm in the way and push out of his grip standing by myself.

I hear booing and 'ooo'.

I giggle then say 'Shawn if you want a kids you'll have to take me on a date first'.

He stands up straight the asks Geoff to find him a microphone after 5 minutes he comes back with one.

Then he takes it a taps it threes times.

"Ok ,So Allessa would you please hang out with me tonight maybe dinner' he says with a curious face.

I actually think because last time he asked me he said it was privately and I thought he was gonna make secretive to protect his 'reputation' but I guess not.I decide to prank him.

"No" I say bluntly everyone starts to laugh as I begin to leave not caring about the paparazzi I'll already be in tabloids.

As I re-enter the mall making my way to the exit a hand grabs me firmly and pulls me back to them so I am less than an inch away from them.I try to remove myself from their grasp but it's hopeless.
I look up and see Shawn there with a frown on his face.

"Why did you say no ?"Shawn says sounding hurt.

"Because I don't want to be in tabloids as your 'girlfriend ', I don't want to get hate death threats and all the other bullshit that comes with it so that's why I said no? I say begin confidently.

I can hear footsteps nearing us and see people whispering.

I start to walk away again but then he pulls me back again and whispers in my ear.

"I know what you mean, so can you go out with secretly and we'll see how things escalate from their?"he says winking at me.

I nod and walk to my car.

---
It was 3:30 when I got home and after putting my whole outfit for my 'date' with Shawn together I decide to shower.

As I feel the warm water touch my body I smile.Then quickly wash my body etc.

Then I start applying my make up and it looks like this .

I knew u was ready with my outfit:

I decide to text Shawn on what was happening

A:Hey , where are we gonna meet or do you wanna pick me up ?😉

S:I'll pick you up don't worry give me your address.

A: 64 Zoolane Lane.

S: Okay I'll be there in ten to fifteen minutes bye darling.

I feel my stomach sink.

A: Bye

S:😘💙