Chapter 6

Chapter 6:
Make me feel good daddy

Because I had you.

Shawn's POV
-----
We picked up Shania and Matt and decided to get there a few minutes earlier so I could have extra time to prepare.

Me and Allessa walked in together and might I say she is one of the most prettiest girl ever.I keep asking myself how did I get so lucky.

As soon as we arrived I got out to open the door for Allessa.I closed the door and took her hand in mine then walked from my Jeep to the venue as we entered we were greeted by everyone and Shania and Allessa got their 'All access' passes.Shania and Matt went separate ways to me and Allessa.

As we entered the concert hall it was huge I stood here and looked round from the corner of my eye I could see Allessa mouth agape.

Mhm her lips are nice and plump I wish I could just have her right know but I'm a gentleman I'll keep it in my pants.

I turned my head so I was facing her and she looked at me I could see how as she turned around to look at me her beautiful eyes began to dialte and widen she was so beautiful.

"Allessa, honey let's go to my dressing room so I can get ready " She nodded and giggled.....I repeat giggled how could she get me to like her anymore.

As we walked past each door I looked for mine then when I found my door I unlocked it then walked in I began to change not caring that Allessa was there.

ALLESSA POV

We made it to his changing room and I sat down on the couch.Suddenly he was unbuttoning his shirt.Oh Jesus he is getting dressed in front of me.

Come on Allessa fight the urge.

As soon as he took off his shirt I could see his muscles and abs it was like I was going to die from how hot he was I felt my body parts start to get excited I crossed my legs applying pressure to stop the feeling but not taking my eyes of his sex God body.If you saw it you would agree . Accidently I uncrowded my legs and leant back biting my nail admiring the view when a voice brought out of my thoughts.

"You seem to be enjoying the view" he said.

I chuckled slightly and said "Um I don't think I can see it clear enough maybe if I had a close-up".

He stepped towards my so he was less than a meter away I got up pretending to examine the feature closer.He lifted my chin and pecked my lips then went to put a shirt on I pouted.

"I think you should do a show with no shirt and you can get two rewards".I winked.

"Oh really" he raised his eyebrow " "What if I can give you a taster then you can have your own private show at my hotel with my top off".

"That fine by me"

*MATURE CONTENT😂
He grabbed my waist pulling me closer kissing me passionately but gently like I was gonna break at his touch.His lips were plump and soft and tasted sweet he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him going him all the control because I didn't want to waste my strength.

His tongue explore my mouth and so did mine.I put my hands around his neck and because I was 5'4 I had to go on my tiptoes.

"Jump" he whispered in my ear and I did as I was told.

I wrapped my legs around his torso his started to kiss my neck as he sat down on the couch I started grinding softly and deeply on his bulge making it rise more and more beneath me.I felt the heat rise in my between my thighs I need him and now.

I moaned quietly.
He stood up and laid me down crouching to kiss me before kneeling in front of me.
Omg he is gonna-

My thought was cut short when I felt his hand raise my dress and his hands grip my waist he started kissing my belly then trailed his fingers down to my knickers to the hem he looked at me and nodded he took them off with a swift move.He placed his thumb on my heat and started to rub.
I moaned a bit louder and bit my lip.

Ugh,his hands are so big mhm.

He then continued rubbing and I was moaning but not much.Well not until he placed his finger inside me pumping he saw how much pleasure I was getting so he placed a second that was when I gripped the sides of the couch.
"Shawnn......"I moaned biting my lip to stop screaming.
He then looked at me smirking he placed his other thumb rubbing again the put his head down and started to lick my heat.

I was getting so much pleasure.

He lifted up his head and said "call me Daddy or Doctor or Doctor Daddy".

"Whyyyyyyyyyy....Doctor " I said still moaning.

"Because I can make you feel better"

I felt him hit my g-spot he did a 'come here' gesture.

"Daddy.... fuck me daddy right there mhm" I was a moaning mess he put his thumb back and his head.I felt my stomach tighten.

"Fuck me daddy.....I'm there shit aghhhhh" I moaned.

He kept his fingers in me then after 2 minutes I cummed on his fingers he took it out and licked his fingers.

I was so overcome by what he had done to me it was incredible.

"Baby you taste like orange and mango " he said licking his finger I stayed sat down for 10 seconds before kneeling in front of shawn's body he was stood up.

I took of his trousers without asking.His bulge was big.I pulled down his boxers and his length sprung up proudly.I was scared at first because he was huge but then summoned the courage.I licked the tip and he groaned.I then traced my nail across the vein he shuddered at my touch.

I then put his length in my mouth bobbing my head slowly.He was groaning he put his hand in my hair gripping I smiled and then took him all in my mouth I was gagging and he could feel my throat clenching on his dick he groaned loudly.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.We both froze instead of sucking I took him out of my mouth and pumped him quickly.

"I-I'M COM-COMING" Shawn said.

"Hurry up Shawn and you too Allessa"
They replied it was Shania and Matt.

Finally after a few minutes of the fastest pumping ever Shawn cummed in my hand I licked it and hummed he tasted so good.

"Baby you taste like chocolate " I said.

"Let's get you cleaned up and fix your hair " he said chuckling.

I brushed through my hair with my fingers and fixed my outfit.

Shawn and I then walked out of the dressing room.

Shania and Matt looking at us.

"Did you use protection?"Shania and Matt said in unison.

I started to blush profusely. And so did Shawn.
I just shook my head laughing.

Shania took my hand and abruptly and pulled me away then Matt took Shawn to and pulled him away we both turned around and I shot him a wink...