Chapter 3

Hello again guys! I'm on a roll this week! Hope you enjoy this chapter as well!

Somewhere close to the Kingsman HQ

Richmond Valentine was sitting on a chair, holding up a picture of a stitched back together James Spencer.

"Great. You don't know, the CIA don't know, nobody knows who this guy is?!" He put the photo down in disbelief. "Fine. Seriously, it's fine." He put his hand up in an 'it's okay' gesture.

"Well, it's not really fine. But, it's not why I'm here. Hell, man, you know me, money's not my issue. I could've retired straight out of MIT, fucked off to some island, let the business run itself. Nobody told me to try and save the planet. I wanted to. Climate change research, lobbying, years of study, billions of dollars... and you know why I quit? Because the last time I checked, the planet. Was still. Fucked." He took a moment to calm himself down before starting to speak again.

"Hence, my epiphany. Money won't solve this. Those idiots who call themselves politicians have buried their heads in the sand and stood for nothing but re-election. So, I spent the last two years trying to find a real solution. And I found it. Now, if you really want to make the world a better place, I suggest you open your fucking ears, because I'm about to tell it to you." The interviewer in front of him nodded.

"Go on Mr. Valentine. I'm still listening." Valentine smiled slightly before starting to speak again.

"As long as you agree to all my terms..."

Kingsman Dormitories

It was late at night at the Kingsman Headquarters. Everybody was asleep, well, except for two people. One who had to do his business, and the other one, Chloe. She couldn't sleep a single wink that night. She just had a terrible feeling in her gut. Something was going to happen, she knew it. She just kept on staring at the mirror, which she had noticed was a two-way one when she had first stepped foot in there.

The guy doing his business got into his bed which was across Eggsy's, and turned his overhead lamp off before falling back asleep. Chloe also closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep. She did hear a trickle, water. *Okay Chloe, calm down. It's just your mind playing tricks on you.*

However, not even after a minute, the room slowly started filling with water. Chloe suddenly felt her hand getting wet. She quickly flicked the light on and was surprised to see that the water had reached her mattress now.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP! WATER!" Eggsy's eyes bolted open and he gave Chloe a look mixed with panic and confusion. After he felt the water, he shot up from the bed and he turned his overhead lamp on. After a while, everybody turned their lights on one by one and moved to stand up on their beds.

"Fuck, this is freezing!" Chloe cursed.

"All right, no one panic. Listen to me." Charlie said, hitting the panels on the ceiling, cursing when they didn't budge. Eggsy himself was also holding onto the panels. Looking around, he saw Roxy and Chloe both standing up on their beds, gripping onto the panels of the ceiling tightly as well.

"Loo snorkels! Loo snorkels!" Charlie commanded. Chloe's face twisted into one of confusion.

"Loo snorkels?" She asked in confusion. Then, Roxy barged in.

"Shower heads!" Eggsy also held the same look of confusion on his face.

"S-Shower heads?" He asked.

"She's right. Fucking go!" Charlie yelled and at once, everybody except for Eggsy and Chloe began swimming to the toilets.

"Hey, anybody heard of the front fucking door?" Chloe asked but water had filled the entire room before she could get an answer.