Epilogue

Black Prince Pub, a couple of months later

Dean, his goons, and Michelle were all sitting on different tables inside the Black Prince Pub, with an iPad on the table. Slave to Love by Bryan Ferry was playing on the iPad and Dean was slowly starting to get tired of it. Michelle, on the other hand, was smiling happily. It was one of her favorite songs after all.

"Michelle turn that shit off." Dean snapped suddenly. "It's doing my nut in." Just as Michelle was about to turn the song off, she was cut off by a familiar voice.

"I rather like that song." A very familiar voice. "Leave it on, eh mum?" Everybody turned to the door, only to see Eggsy standing in the doorway. Clad in a navy blue pinstriped suit, a white undershirt, a navy blue, red and white pinstriped tie, black Oxfords, an umbrella, and a watch on his left wrist. His hair was gelled back, his face was cleanly shaved, and he topped his look with black glasses.

Dean turned the iPad off. "Mugsy's back. You've finally come to have that word with me, have you son?" He asked. "Or are you gonna run away and pretend you're gonna have another cool dress like that?"

"Oh, you mean this?" Eggsy asked, gesturing at his Kingsman suit. "No." He then turned to his mom.

"I know this bloke who's just taken over a tailor shop on Savile Row. He's given me a job, mum." Michelle smiled. "Comes with a lot of perks, including a house." Michelle's eyes and smile both widened. "Come and live with me there, mum. Take Daisy along too. Come on." As Michelle moved to stand up however, Dean also did.

"Sit down you!" He told Michelle off angrily before turning to Eggsy. "Only place she'll be visiting is you in a fucking hospital, d'you hear?" His goons also stood up along with him and Michelle moved to intervene before anything bad happened.

"Just leave him alone Dean!" She screamed. "Eggsy, go, please. Just go babe." She told Eggsy.

"All right." Eggsy turned to leave but stopped once he heard Dean's words. "Yeah, do as mummy says. Tell that tailor friend of yours to make a nice chicken costume that'll suit your mug." That broke the straw on the camel's back. Eggsy stopped in front of the front door and smirked. *Finally. The moment I've been waiting for.*

"As a good friend once said," He started, his hand reaching for the locks above the door. And with each word, he started to lock the doors.

"Manners," click left lock. "Maketh," click right lock. "Man." click the doorknob. Dean's goons were smart enough to remember those words.

"Dean..." One of them started to speak but was cut off by Dean.

"Shut the fuck up." Dean said, holding his hand in a slapping motion. "Eggsy, I'm gonna shove your manners up your fuck-" Eggsy smirked at him through the mirror before hooking his umbrella around a beer mug and flung it straight at Dean, effectively cutting him off. The mug shattered upon contact and Dean fell on the floor, unconscious. Michelle looked at her son, with wide eyes.

"So," Eggsy started again. "Are we gonna start around here all day? Or are we going to fight?" He smirked.

Meanwhile, a few minutes after Gazelle and Valentine left the church

A helicopter landed on the ground and two females jumped out of it, one was tan skinned with black hair and the other one was fair skinned with brown hair. They were wearing similar outfits; white shirts, black vests, black jeans and white glasses. The tan skinned girl was wearing black heels while the other one was wearing black sneakers.

"Is this the source of the signal?" The brown haired girl asked the black haired one.

"Yeah." The black haired one said. They quickly approached the church and the brown haired girl ran faster upon noticing someone on the ground, telling the black haired woman to check the church. Crouching down in front of the person on the ground, she got a good look and gasped upon seeing the familiar red hair, pale skin, and Kingsman suit.

"No fucking way... Irene?!"

Yup, and that's all folks! Who do you think those two women at the end were? Please let me know in the comments!

Sadly, as I mentioned before, this is the epilogue for this story. But don't worry y'all, I'm gonna start writing Golden Circle as soon as possible. Thank you very much to anyone who has read, commented, voted, added this story to somewhere, etc. Love you so much! Please stay tuned for Golden Circle guys! Peace out everybody!