Chapter 5

Hey everyone! I'm back again! Hope you like this chapter as well!!

Kingsman HQ

It was the time for the recruits' next test, skydiving. All six recruits, wearing black and gray jumpsuits, backpacks, boots and helmets were sitting in the helicopter. Roxy was sitting next to Charlie and Eggsy was sitting next to Chloe, Charlie and Roxy facing them.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" Roxy cursed quietly, rubbing her hands together in anxiety.

"What? Don't like heights?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, it's okay." Roxy answered. "I've done it before, which is probably why, come to think of it."

Chloe bit on her lips sympathetically. She too didn't enjoy heights. Reaching out, she gently squeezed Roxy's knee.

"Girl, we're on top of the class. We'll both nail it." She said reassuringly. Eggsy nodded.

"Yeah Rox, it's gonna be all right." The small sentimental moment was ruined when Merlin's Scottish accented voice was heard through the intercom.

"Listen up. Your mission is to land in the target without the radar detecting you. If I read you on the radar, or you miss the target, you go home. Is that understood?" The recruits all straightened up before shouting a simultaneous "Yes"

The helicopter was reaching the target. "Drop zone coming up, 20 seconds." Merlin informed them. Roxy gave Eggsy and Chloe worried looks and Chloe stood up.

"Time to go!"

As she said that, everybody stood up and lined up. First in line was Eggsy and Roxy, then Charlie and Chloe, and lastly Digby and Rufus.

"Guys, I really don't think I can do this." Roxy said anxiously to Eggsy and Chloe. Charlie, on the other hand, had had enough.

"Of course you can." He said, stepping up in front of Eggsy and Roxy. "Head to the back and I'll show you how, yeah?" When the signal light turned from red to green, everybody ran towards the gates and jumped out, screaming happily. Roxy stopped Eggsy and Chloe though, just before they could jump out.

"Guys, wait! Hang on!" Chloe turned to Eggsy.

"You go first Eggsy." Eggsy gave them unsure glances.

"You sure?" Chloe nodded impatiently.

"Just go!"

"Ok, I'll see you guys when we land! Geronimo!" With that, Eggsy also jumped out of the helicopter. Laughing at the male's crazy antics, Chloe turned to Roxy and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Rox? Roxy? Roxanne! Calm down. On the count of three, we'll jump together, ok?" Chloe grabbed Roxy's hand. Roxy looked at Chloe and felt a feeling of braveness welling up in her already. She nodded confidently. Chloe smiled.

"That's my girl. 1. 2. 3! LET'S GO!" With that, the two female agents also jumped out and in a minute, they had joined the other agents in the sky.

"Hey girls, glad you could make it!" Rufus said as Digby did a flip in the air. After a while of performing tricks in the air, they heard Merlin's voice come over the intercom.

"My my, you're very cheerful. Did you really think it was gonna be that straightforward? Any idiot can read a heads-up display. A Kingsman agent needs to be able to solve problems under pressure. Like what to do when one of your group has no parachute." Everybody was shocked, to say the least.

"What, no parachute?" Roxy asked.

"Shit!" Rufus cursed.

"Who?" Chloe asked.