Chapter 2

Hey guys! So, after a while, I'm finally back with another chapter! We're finally recruiting Eggsy! Happy reading!

"Alright, thank you very much and have a lovely day Jessica." Irene hung up and went to Merlin's office, where she knew Harry would be. Knocking on the door three times, she heard a faint "Come in" before opening the door and entering.

"Ah, Guinevere, what can I do for you?" Merlin asked, not looking up from his clipboard. Harry was sitting down on one of the chairs, and he smiled at Irene when he saw her. Irene smiled back before turning to Merlin once again.

"I was actually wondering if I could borrow Harry for a minute, it's rather important." Merlin looked up from his clipboard and Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at Irene.

"Alright, go ahead. I'll see you two later." Harry stood up and the two agents walked out of the room and into Irene's office.

"So, Irene, what exactly did you need me for?" Harry asked upon entering. Irene sat down at her desk and motioned for her to take a seat.

"I need you to do a mission for me." She said with a smirk.

"Oh god. Irene Grey, spill the beans, what have you done?" Harry groaned. Irene laughed lightly.

"I haven't done anything, but a certain someone definitely has. I just received a call from Jessica, from the Customer Complaints. Guess who decided to call in and say, 'Oxfords not Brogues'?" Harry's eyes widened.

"Eggsy?" Irene nodded.

"Exactly. And he said that he's, I quote, up shit creek. He's in Holborn police station for taking Rottweiler's car out for a joyride and crashing it. You remember Rottweiler, right?" Harry facepalmed with a sigh.

"So, I think it's time that Eggsy meets the person who presented him his father's Medal of Valor." Harry's eyes widened, and he shot up from his seat.

"Are you mad? Eggsy will go mental if he sees that I'm the one who bailed him out of prison." He said. Irene stood up and faced him.

"Yes maybe. But I think he'd be rather grateful that you, out of all people, bailed him out of prison. Plus, you can always say that you're a good friend of mine as well. After all, didn't Michelle tell him that I'd know it's him if he says, 'Oxfords not Brogues?'" She said, placing a hand on his shoulder. Harry blushed a bit at the close contact before pulling away and sighing.

"You do have a point. Alright, I'll do it." He said.

"Good, actually I was meant to go, but I'm too busy." Harry blew a raspberry.

"Too busy huh? Yeah sure." He said sarcastically. Irene chuckled.

"I'm still looking for a candidate myself, you know? Anyway, you can also recruit him for Kingsman. He's got everything needed after all. And, here you go." She put a bug in Harry's hand.

"Place it on his shoulder. Knowing Eggsy, he'll refuse the whole Kingsman thing. We can actually listen to what he'll be up to from here." Harry nodded.

"He would be around 22, wouldn't he?" Irene nodded, and Harry walked out of the room.

He changed into a navy blue and white striped suit with a matching tie and put his glasses on before taking his umbrella with him and entering the tube that would take him to the tailor shop.

He arrived at the police station and walked up to the front desk. "Hello sir, what can I do for you?" The lady at the front desk said. Harry smiled politely.

"I'm here for a young man named Gary Unwin." The lady's eyes widened.

"You're here for him?" She questioned. Harry nodded. "Yes, is there a problem?" He questioned. The lady shook her head, and picked up the phone on the desk.