Finally

We walked into Cassy's place after an amazing dinner. She told me she wanted to go somewhere after being cooped up in the house for so long. I made a few calls to try to avoid the paparazzi, but they got photos of us anyway. I could only imagine what the headlines would say. 

She was wearing a low cut black dress with what looked like a lace bra under it. I could only imagine what she was wearing underneath that dress. I spent the whole dinner fantasizing about it. She'd been through enough. I wanted to be respectful and not just jump into a full blown relationship when both of us had just gotten out of long term ones. Trying to tell that to my penis was another story. 

She had gained some of the weight she'd so drastically lost back, and it accumulated in all the right places. Every time she bent over I was watching her intently. Any time she showed even the slightest bit of skin the hairs on my arms were standing at attention. I spent more mornings than I would like to admit relieving myself in the shower. 

"I'm thinking about selling my house." I said, sitting down on the bed.

"Really? Well, I guess you basically live here anyway." She said, taking off her jewelry and setting it on the nightstand. I loved watching her do little things like this. She did it so gracefully. 

"How do you feel about me staying a little longer?" 

"Justin, you can stay however long you want. As long as you clean up after yourself." she said, walking into her closet.

"I'm not that messy." 

"Yes, you are. You're a fucking pig." she yelled from the closet.

"Yeah yeah. You wanna finish that show we started on Netflix? I'm not really that tired." I said, starting to scroll through Instagram.

"You know, since you mentioned it, I'm not really that tired either." 

Her feet appeared at the ground below where I was holding my phone. Her shoes were different. They were higher. My gaze traveled up her legs, which were covered in a black thigh high stockings, held up by a lace garter belt that traveled up to her waist. The perfect place where her waist curved inward before the black lace bra she was wearing started. A completely, 100%, see through bra. Her curls were big and surrounding her face, the red lipstick on her lips prominent. 

I threw my phone on the floor and immediately ran my hands up the back of her thighs until they found her bare ass. I lifted her up and threw her down on the bed. She watched me pull my shirt and jeans off before I climbed on top her.

"I've been wondering what you had under that black dress all night."

"I went shopping. Do you like it?" she said with a smug smirk.

"I like it enough to rip it off of you."

This seemed to cause a reaction from her. She grabbed me and kissed me in a way she had not kissed me before. I was usually the one initiating things but she knew exactly what she wanted this time. 

"You've been such a good boyfriend...waiting all these months for me. I wanted to do something nice for you." she said, her face inches from mine.

"Did you call me your boyfriend?" I said smirking.

"Yes. I did."

"I like it."

"I figured you would," she giggled. "I missed staring at you naked."

"I could definitely say the same," I said, kissing her neck. "I wanna fuck you while you're wearing this," I said in her ear.

Next thing I knew it felt like we sucking each other's souls from our bodies. I could barely even contain myself, and I kept my promise not taking any article of clothing off of her. I could barely even contain myself and in fewer minutes than I would ever like to admit, it was over. I rolled off of her and laid on my back, my breath ragged. When I looked over at her she was looking at me with a smirk.