C H A P T E R 6

How could Franklin "Trigger Happy" Merriman get his man from the government?

Let's figure out what Detective Merriman does in this chapter. Ha!

To many law enforcers, the dynamic twosome that are Detective Frank Merriman and his son Scott Ian Merriman is now poised to investigate a slew of mafia suspects. For this case, Frank - at some point in his life as a private eye, must solve all of the suspects committing crime, especially the dead-end federal mafia executives and their respective teams of gangsters, hoodlums and the mob's toughest adversaries trashing subsidized justice.

Laser Beam Bean says, "Frank, you and Scott I. Merriman will infiltrate those pickpockets, bullies and hoodlums before they are too late... or early.

 "To me, crime could be the deadliest threat to Los Angeles, California - you and your son fought a man accused of being attacked by a huge shark going after him. In what you've been cracking the case for too long, you, Frank will go trigger-happy during the next several years as both of you seek interrogative information on those criminals. What should be done could you, Franklin E. Merriman, P.I., and your son in trouble right now!"

"Enough done and said," Frank responds.

"What is going on, Trigger Happy Frank?" asks Scott.

 "As a boy detective prodigy," answers Frank, "battling the California Federal Mafia could be crucial."

 "Be warned, Scott. No other crooks will be infiltrated will you and I stop the California mob in their tracks.

"What will happen could make a positive case when me and you go together to track down the mob's most dumbest criminals with my Interrogator revolver hand gun."

 Scott responds, "Better chase a mafia enemy."

"Guess again," says Frank.

 "Investigating the mob is my job. It is my life as a private investigator."

 "Frank," touts Wade the Blade, "how did you crack the case of the shark that bit the crook?"

   Frank answers, "Yes. That was my first case."

  "You have a slight case of mafiatrichronitytysis," Wade the Blade understands.

"What's up?" asks Frank.

  "Mafiatrichronitytysis affects one in 5 trillion men every century," touts Wade the Blade.

  Frank wonders, "Now that still ain't outrageous!"

  "Better call Ben Woodward of the California Highway Patrol," Wade the Blade warns.

 According to Detective Merriman's sidekick Wade the Blade, more gangsters are attacking the goons and counterfeiters slaying manspiracy and mantervention while infiltrating a corpse of federal mafia enemies during the latter half of the twenty first century.

 Shouts Frank: "I am convicted!"

 Scott shouts, "Don't be convicted or else!"

 Wade the Blade asks, "Would you please shut your farking mouth Velcroed?"

"Eh?" Frank repeatedly asks for a requiem.

 "Go to the FBI and tell you and Scott who will be franked," Wade the Blade reacts.

 "Force Los Angeles City Hall lawmakers to make me a prostitute!" yells Frank.

 "I'm the best detective there is right now, and C.H.P. Officer Woodward is search for clues to the men who trash the mob in ever new ways.

 "Shoot me, or I'll attempt to break my jawbone!"

  "You, indeed," Wade the Blade debates, "how important it is to manspire the tyranny of the mob This could get any serious than the mob chasing all drug-addiction kingpins vying for being under arrest."

 When California Federal Mafia kingpin Jeff Merlin Hadleigh arrives at Merriman Investigations, the private investigator and his son tell him to find the wrong guy about to be arrested.

 "Is that what you've interrogated?" asks Hadleigh.

 Answers Trigger Happy Frank: "Get outta my sight - you'll be laid to r**t!"

As Scott Merriman runs over to Hadleigh, he punches him in the chest and face, making Hadleigh a tough kingpin being shot down by his father Frank.

 "Halt!" cries Frank.

                              Thomas Oberstar, a federal mafia task force agent and now the head of Merriman Investigations' global investigation team, walks to Frank and asks, "What will you, the Blade and Scott Merriman crack the case of the missing federal mafia masterminds?"

 "I'm in no hurry to shoot everyone, but not you, Oberstar," laughs Frank.

 "The pursuit of trigger happiness will continue.

"Especially if you might be a suspect, I will unravel the gangster conspiracy!

I've gotta to go..."

 As Detectives Frank Merriman and Wade the Blade crack the investigation, the latter closes the door; and Tom Oberstar screams, "Frank!"

A smartphone beeps, and Detective Oberstar asks the Los Angeles Police Department, "Frank is officially outta the office! Could you find Detectives Frank and Scott Merriman where to chase a few organized crime bosses?'