4

He entered the place he called home more than his actual home. It was about 10 pm right now and Lucian wasn't thinking about going home at all.

It smelled like cigarettes, alcohol and probably puke in here but the boy didn't care about that. He loved this place. Loved this bar.

People here don't care about his past or what's happening right now in present time. They just see him as one of his pals even though they were in their mid-thirties and he was only seventeen.

The people here are his family.

„Luciaaaan, you are here. Here is he! Did you hear me people!? Our boy's here. Luciaaan, Luciaaaan. Luciferr? No, Luciaaaan!" a man shouted, obviously drunk and ruffled through Lucian's hair.

Lucian laughed a little and pushed the man away. It was a small laugh, but it was genuine.

Some people greeted him as he pushed through the small crowd. As he arrived at the bar he sat on one of the stools.

„Long time no see boy" someone said and Lucian looked up to see Mason look at him with a big smile on his face.

Mason was the owner of this bar and to Lucian he was more like a father figure.

„Hey old man, how are things going?" he asked.

„Really good actually. You know, Natalie's pregnant"

„No way, congratulations!"

„Thanks, but what's with you? I don't mean to be rude but...you look like you were on the to escape from hell and the hell hounds found you" Mason put a little laugh in his sentence but it didn't cover the undertone of concern in his voice.

Lucian sighed and just put a small smile on his lips but hi didn't say anything. That's just enough for Mason to know what's up.

He has known Lucian for about 2 years now actually. He knows everything that's happening. Mason often wanted to go to the police, tell them what's happening behind closed doors, but everytime he confronts the scarred voy with it, he declined the idea and said he wouldn't talk to Mason anymore if he did so.

„You know, you can crash at my place for as long as you want and I -„ Lucian interupted him.

„I know Mason, thanks. But everything's gonna be fine. Now how about you give me a drink?" he asked with a sly smirk.

„Lucian, you know, I can't do that. You're too young and...what do you want?"

Lucian laughed a little and ordered a coke rum. Mason nooded and went to get the drink.

Meanwhile the troubled boy looked around the 8bar. He didn't notice the busty blonde sitting beside him until then.

"Hey there, big boy" she greeted him with a flirty smile. Lucian just ignored her and thanked Mason as he gave him his drink. The bar owner gave him a weird look and nooded at the blond next to him.

Lucian just ignored her and took a sip of his drink. He felt the alcohol burn in his throat and he loved it. It made him feel more alive.

"I love men like you. Playing cold and not to afraid to get into a fight. That's kinda hot" she purred.

As he opened his mouth to say something he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He got out his phone and an unknown number was showing on his display.

He debated about picking up but eventually he did. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Lucian! Hey, it's Magnus. I'm waiting outside of the bar you're in. Come out!"

"Magnus? How did you get my fucking number? And how do you know where I am?"

He waited for a reply but nothing came. "Magnus?" He looked at his phone and saw that Magnus just layed up.

Lucian groaned an drank his drink in one gulp before he stood up.

"Where are you going Honey?"

Oh yeah, Lucian totally forgot about the annoying girl next to him.

"I'm going to the strip club. I would ask you if you wanna come but it's only for gays. Sorry honey" he said with a fake pout and started to leave.

As he was outside he looked around for Magnus but didn't see him anywhere.

"Lucian!" someone shouted in his ear. Lucian jumped and looked in the eyes of Magnus.

"Idiot! Why are you here? How did you even know where I am?"

"Unimportant. And before you ask, it's also unimportant where I git your number from. I just wanted to hang out"

Lucian looked at the boy as if he had two heads. What's wrong with this guy?

"You ruined my whole evening. Go home Magnus" Lucian grumbled and made his way home.

"If you don't wanna hang out I'm just going to go with you to your house"

And now Lucian saw red.

"No!"

Magnus looked at him, shocked that he would escalate so much just because he wanted to hang out with him.

Lucian sighed.

Let's just do something with him and than he will leave.

"Alright, let's do something"

Magnus looked at him shocked, again.  This time because he actually said yes.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"I've been sure but now not anymore if you don't just say what you wanna do" Lucian stated annoyed.

"Okay, let's go to the christmas market. It's gonn be so cute and romantic" he decided an grabbed Lucian's hand before he made his way to the location.

The whole way Lucian looked at Magnus and tried to read from the guys face what's wrong with him.

Now he just needed to get this ove with.
-
"Aaaaaaand, he said she reall-e wanted to go with me but I told her it's a gay baaar Darling" Lucian laughed. Magnus just giggled and sipped at his mulled wine. They already had a few of those.

Magnus stared at Lucian and when the boy looked up to him he did something he himself didn't completely understand.

Magnus leaned and kissed him. Without warning, just kissed him.

Lucian did nothing, his eyes went wide. Magnus aprubtly stopped the kissing and looked away.

"I'm sorry, i don't do well with alcohol and... I'm really sorry" he apologized a few times.

But when he looked up, Lucian was gone. Magnus' heart just broke a little bit.

He's not in love, no.

No.

Maybe?

No, just no.