8

It's actually been two weeks. Magnus hasn't seen Lucian in two weeks. Not in school, not in town and not even when Magnus was at his house. He knocked multiple times these past two weeks but nobody opened him. He didn't even hear one noise.

Magnus also asked the teacher if he knew anything about Lucian, he told him that everything's alright and that he's just sick, but Magnus didn't believe that.

So, of course he went to Lucians house again and knocked hard on the door so he was sure it was loud enough to hear.

He put his ear to the door and listened closely, in hope he would hear some noise. Nothing.

He sighed and knocked again. And again. And again. As he was about to give up and leave, the door opened.

"Lucian?"

The named boy looked Magnus straight in the eye but said nothing.

Magnus breath became uneven as he looked at the boy he fell for. His eyes.

Lucian mostly had an cold icy look, sometimes you can see real emotions in them. Sadness. Regret. Anger. Anything. But this time, they were dead.

Eyes filled with nothing stared at Magnus.

But not only his eyes shocked him. Also the state Lucian was in. He was bruised up.

Black eye, cut lip, a big fat cut on his right cheek, a purple bruise on his left cheek and it looked like he had a fresh wound on his forhead.

He also saw one of his hands, knuckles bruised up and on his arm was a cast.

Magnus had just one question: What the fûck happened?

"L-lucian? What happened to you?"

Lucian didn't say anything, just continued to stare Magnus down.

"Lucian, can I come in?" Magnus asked with a soft voice. He needed to find out what happened. He can't just let it be.

The boy didn't answer, he just stepped a few steps back and kept the door open.

Magnus took that as a yes so he entered the house and closed the door behind him.

Now he can see Lucian's full body and he noticed that he was just in some boxers and a sweatshirt.

He followed Lucian to the living room and looked around. What he saw shocked him.

Some beer bottles lying around, there's white stuff laying on the table, looking like flour but he knows that that isn't flour. But what shocked him the most, were the white spots on the couch that looked kinda sticky.

And Magnus is a 18 year old teenage boy, he knows what that is. But, why would something like that be on the couch..?

"Lucian, what happened to you?" he asked, now with a serious tone. He's concerned about this boy.

"It's your fault.."

It's his fault?

Magnus didn't understand. How can it be his fault? What is his fault?

"Lucian...what happened?" he asked again. He needed an answer. He needed to know what happened.

"It's all your fault!" Lucian repeated but this time with a louder voice.

"Tell me what happened Lucian. And how it can be my fault!"

"They used me Magnus! They all used me because of you! Because of you my Dad actually thinks I'm gay and he despised the idea of me being a homosexual man! And then he thought that to make it 'easier' for him, he would just sell me to some random men who could use me as they wanted and they did! They...they fûcking did, Magnus! They used me as they wanted! They hit me and...and raped me! They thought of me as an easy sėx toy they can destroy and they did! They did! And it's all because of you! If you would have stopped to follow me around, stopped being near me this-" he stopped his rant and pointed around the room "would have never happened"

Lucian had started crying in the middle of his rant and Magnus is now crying as well.

He's just thinking about how a parent can do this to their son? How can someone be this cruel?

"I-i'm so sorry Lucian. I can't believe your own father would do something like that"

He shook his head in disbelief.

"We need to go to the police! They can help you! They could take your father away and-"

"Stop it! If I go to the police it will just be harder for me, but that's probably what you want right? Go Magnus"

Now Magnus was frustrated. He always wanted the best things for Lucian and he always told him to just go away. It started to hurt.

"It won't get any harder for you. They CAN help you. Please"

"Go" the bruised boy said with no emotion in his voice.

"Okay, okay. You don't need to go to the police. Let me..just let me treat your wounds,ok?"

Lucian looked at the ground and nooded shortly. "B-but please. Can we maybe g-go to your place?"

Magnus smiled a little and nooded. "Of course, but you should put some more clothes on"

The boy nooded and ran into his room. Magnus' smile disappeared and he frowned.

He wants to help Lucian so badly.

He needs to help him,

and he will help him.

Well, things escalated rather quickly in this chapter. I still hope you enjoy reading it even though at the moment i can't write any thing good, hahahha... Ha!
Sorr, I'm going now