part 5

ANNA'S P.O.V

The words had been spinning around like a hurricane in my mind for an entire week now. I was traumatised, somehow they had effected me so much more than anything else had done. 'You don't know me... and you should be so fucking thankful for that' ... well that's pretty obvious to me now - dickhead.

I didn't deserve it, honestly, I was pure and I'd never done anything wrong in my life. I would have never dreamed of it, let alone acted upon it. How could I? There's no reason to. Being untainted made me unique, anyhow. There wasn't another girl for miles as goody goody as me... :/

Since Monday, he had been grumpy and rude with a face like he held a grudge against everyone and everything. Everyone and everything except his little rat pack and apparent knee ornament. I must have some how - however impossible it seemed - struck a nerve in him in that French lesson because nobody glares at somebody with such hatred so regularly without there being a reason.

With such drama in a dull life like mine, there was only one solution. Talk to Talia Dean.

"So he actually said that to you?" She said with venom, staring through me.

"Yes, lia. We've been over this" I laughed "It's ok. He's obviously just on a testosterone over drive or something"

"It's Christie, she's behind this. The little bi-" I cut her off

"I doubt it, Lia. Ça va aller" I smiled, making her eyes widen at my ability to say one little phrase in French. Even if I was pretty sure I'd gotten it wrong.

"Wooooo" Talia yelled "my little Napoleon! Now speaking of French, you'd better get there before you lose your seat next to Mr. T" she laughed.

"That I am" I giggled "and ohh the horror, how would I cope"

She rolled her eyes and smiled sweetly "enjoy your torture, now go!"

She was right, I had 30 seconds to get to the other end of the building as I'd walked her to her dance class (I am just amazing, aren't I?)

I ran like I was in the breakfast club up to room 34 and slid in as though on ice just before the bell sounded. Attempting to catch my breathe, I apologised to my teacher who really just seemed amused. She pointed me towards my seat and I prepared myself for another lesson of abuse from the angst expert.

I turned and nodded in his direction. If I didnt talk, we didn't have a problem, right? Right. So I walked towards my seat and slumped my now extremely tired body down on it, still wheezing.
Shawn turned to look at me, tensed and turned away. Ok, ok. We get it. Everything has to be serious with people who aren't named Jordy, Dylan, Aaron, Miller or Christie. He already had about 20 girls who followed him round and he ignored. What a sweet boy.

I breathed a heavy sigh and chuckled to myself. I just couldn't believe that one human being could hold this much ignorance and arrogance. We're all flesh and blood, he's no better than me just like I'm no better than him.

"Do you think you could be quiet, please? Only, I can't hear anything over your weird noises" Shawn scolded, giving me the dead eye.

I nodded and slumped even further down into my chair. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't say anything back. There was a mental block, I hate to say it but possibly, I wasn't capable of facing off with Shawn Mendes, the school's very own source of anger.

I mean, I had no clue what his problem was but I sure as hell was not going to try to find out again. Not after last time when I almost got myself slaughtered and/or traumatised.

After the first incident, I hadn't stopped being given death stares everytime I passed him. Petty. He reminded me of Edward Cullen with his demeanor and the way he looked at me... with pure hatred.

SHAWN'S P.O.V

Before you say anything, I was aware that she hadn't done anything wrong... in that lesson. However, I hated her little good girl attitude. All pure and intelligent like she'd never done anything wrong in her life. I wasn't falling for it. The way that she'd spoken to me and tried to find out my entire personal life severely annoyed me.

What kind of insane person meets someone and then within the next 10 seconds proceeds to insult them and try to force them to tell them their issues? Anna Houston apparently.

The guys had told me about her and her friend. Mostly her friend, Talia, who Jordy and Miller had both hooked up with. They admitted that they would have taken it further with her if it wasn't for Anna being so unpopular and thus bringing their Street cred down. Fair enough, really.

I just felt bad for Talia, her life could have been a whole lot better if she hadn't spent it with somebody like Anna.