Authors Note.

A/N

Hey guys, something happened and I know I need to explain so you all understand.

My step dad died this weekend, 

He was a massive part of my life, he used to get angry and take his anger out on me and he used to say the wrong things and make me feel like crap but he was the closest thing to a dad I had.

My dad left my mum when she found out she was pregnant with me because he didn't want a fuck up, accident baby.

Two years later he had twin boys and raised them and loved them, he had a friend called Mark and  he introduced him to my mum.

They got dated, got engaged, lived together. Mum really loved him. I loved him, he was like the dad I never had, and now I don't have a dad once again.

This weekend he got sick, we thought it was gastro and we still don't know what it is but he told mum to go out for the night without him because they had tickets to go to a comedy show or something, mum didn't want to leave him alone but he said he would be fine, all he wanted was sleep. 

I stayed home with him because I had no plans, you know I have no life, I updated a chapter on this story and scrolled through tumblr and twitter and watched crap movies and before mum left she told me not to check on him unless he texted me and told me he needs me because she didn't want me to get sick. I didn't check on him because I didn't hear from him.

Mum found him dead the next morning and he had been dead when I was home alone with him. It's been really hard to come to terms with things and I have to be here for my mum and family right now, what I'm trying to say is it might be a while before I update the next chapter.

I'm not going to put this book on hold or stop writing, I promise. I can't do that, not to you guys and not to me. 

I need a creative outlet and this fanfic is going how I want it to and I'm really proud of it, I don't want to stop writing, last chapter was the tenth chapter and that's a pretty big deal to me, I have never gotten this far into my writing.

I feel so sick and I can't stop shaking or crying and I really don't know what to do with myself anymore.

I'm sorry for all of this, I hope you can understand. I'll try to write the next chapter bit by bit when I have time. 

I love you all so much.

-Kristen aka BraceForImpact