I Can't Let You Go

Kristen's POV

It's nearly the end of the month, Robin and I haven't spoken in weeks.

JTR made it on to The X Factor and don't get me wrong, they are doing incredibly and I'm so proud of them but I miss my boyfriend.

I don't even know if I can call him that anymore, even John and Tom are texting me more than Robin is.

Every time I get a chance to talk to him he brushes me off and tells me he's busy but he will call me back, he never does.

Marshall, Ebony, Tahlia and Hayley have been trying to cheer me up lately but nothing helps, I love Robin with all I have.

He is my addiction.

I tried for the fifth time today to call him and this time he picked up "Who is this?" He asked and I bit my lip to fight back the tears.

"Kristen, your girlfriend?" I asked, hurt. "Oh yeah sorry baby I didn't check caller ID" Robin replied and I sighed "You didn't Skype me last night, again." I told him "I know princess I'm sorry. I've been busy and we went out with Omar Dean last night." Robin apologized.

"Robin I get that your busy and I'm proud of what you boys are doing but fuck, Tom and John make time for me so why can't you? They text me every day to tell me how everything is going and to ask me how I'm going but not you. I'm scared Robin, I'm scared for us. You promised you wouldn't cheat on me or leave me but how can I know that if you haven't picked up your phone in weeks!" I shouted.

"you really think I would cheat on you or leave you? After everything we have been through? I gave you that promise ring for a reason Kristen, I'm sorry I have been busy I can't help it! I needed more help with my solos according to Natalie, I've barely been sleeping because I'm stressed out about performing, all I want is to be there with you but I can't okay baby? I'm sorry I will try to text more!" He exclaimed, frustrated.

"I'm sorry okay I know I shouldn't freak out so much but I get so insecure about our relationship when you have so many girls chasing after you." I sniffed and he sighed "please don't cry baby, and don't you ever think I would cheat on you. I love you and only you, always princess." He promised.

"I love you too, forever." I mumbled "I know you are still upset with me baby and I understand why but I have to get going. We're meeting with Natalie to pick the song we are going to perform for the live performances tonight, make sure you watch it, bye I love you" he rushed and hung up, I really did not understand this boy, maybe that is why I find him so endearing.

Robin's POV

I knew she was still mad at me, and I can't loose her, I have to make things better.

"hurry up Robin we were supposed to meet with Nat 5 minutes ago!" Tom complained and I nodded following him.
"What's up with you?" Tom asked "Kristen's mad at me" I explain, frowning.

"She kind of has a right to be, you really should make more time for her." Tom shook his head and I groaned "I know that Tom, I messed up and I'm a shitty boyfriend but I love her, I have to make it up to her somehow" I sighed and Tom shrugged.

We met with Natalie and John who were waiting for us and they frowned at us "Sorry we're late, Robin was having girlfriend troubles" Tom explained and I glared at him.

"What did you do?" Natalie asked accusingly and I sunk in my seat "I didn't make enough time for her and I'm a crap boyfriend, I don't know how to make it up to her" I shook my head and Nat smiled, "That's easy, dedicate the song tonight to her, pick the right song and she will have to forgive you! And make time for her because buddy she deserves it for putting up with you lot" May joked and John smiled "That's a really good idea" he said.