College

Kristen's POV

I groaned when I heard my alarm go off and went to turn it off,

Shit! I have college today!

I screamed and got up grabbing a towel and clothes, it was still cold so I grabbing black skinny jeans and a blue sweater with a dream catcher on it.

"Why did you scream?" Robin asked sleepily from my doorway, watching me rush around.

"I have college today!" I yelled packing my backpack with my notepads and pencils for my lectures.

"oh shit, yeah I'll call Shannon and you can go with her" Robin said and left the room, I quickly went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes, getting in the shower.

I massaged shampoo into my hair and rinsed it out before repeating the same with conditioner.

I washed myself with watermelon scented body wash and shaved before getting out.

I wrapped my hair up in a towel and used another to dry my body, I got dressed and did my make up of light foundation, winged eyeliner and mascara.

I blow dried my hair and curled it before sticking a black beanie on my head.

I wrapped a matching black scarf around my neck and slipped on my blue high top converses.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed out my mouth.

I left the bathroom and threw my bag over my back I ran pug of my room and nearly straight out ths door before Robin stopped me "Kristen, babe calm down its 7:00 you still have and two hours before classes start and Shannon will be here in forty minutes" Robin said putting both his hands on my shoulders.

I sighed packing my timetable in my bag.

"I'll pick you up at 3:40 when your classes end" Robin said passing me a piece of toast, I smiled gratefully as I bit into it.

I finished off my toast and poured myself a glass of juice.

After about ten minutes of me pacing Robin stopped me by grabbing my shoulders and pressing his lips onto mine.

"You will do great, You are doing a degree in music so you will only have lectures about the history of music and music assignments where you will probably have to perform, you are incredible and you have so much talent, stop stressing" He said once we broke apart quickly kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Robbie" I sighed hugging him, he wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"You are incredible" Robin mumbled.

After about an hour of waiting Shannon walked through the door.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, traffic was terrible" Shannon apologized and I smiled "What degree are you doing?" Shannon asked "Music" I answered taking another sip of juice.

"Oh cool, same as me. I play guitar, bass and I sing what about you?" Shannon asked and I grinned "Ukelele, Guitar, Drums, Bass and vocals" I answered. "Impressive" Shannon smiled.

"We should get going, it will give me time to introduce you to some people." Shannon suggested and I nodded hugging Robin "Bye baby, have a good day. If you need me, call me. I'll just be here. In the fort. Missing you." He laughed kissing me quickly.

"Ugh you guys are like a living rom-com." Tom sighed as he emerged from his bed room "Don't be so butthurt Tom. See you later Robbie" I giggled kissing his cheek, I slung my bag over my back and followed Shannon out the door and into her toyota corolla.

She started the car as I buckled my seat belt and turned on the radio to Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low's Full Frontal radio show.