Forever

forever

  [fawr-ev-er]  

adverb 1. without ever ending; eternally: to last forever.

2. continually; incessantly; always: He's forever complaining. noun

3. an endless or seemingly endless period of time: It took them forever to make up their minds. Idioms

4. forever and a day, eternally; always: They pledged to love each other forever and a day.

Robin's POV

"Robin"

"Robin wake up"

"Robbie wake up!"

"Baby come on, wake up it's morning"

My girlfriend's voice called out to me and patterns were traced on my bare chest with soft fingertips. 

"Robin I can see you smiling" Kristen giggled "Lets sleep for a little while longer" I groaned, wrapping my arms around Kristen's slim waist in the dim light.

"But I can't get back to sleep and I want to watch Shrek and cuddle" Kristen pleaded and I sighed "Fine" I agreed, opening my eyes to see her beautiful hazel ones.

"Good morning sleepy head." Kristen smiled giggling as I accidentally placed my cold hands on her bare hips where her shirt had ridden up, goosebumps raised on her pale skin and I smiled, kissing her nose.

"If I could spend every second of every day telling you how much I love you and how much you mean to me I would, but after a while I would run out of air, I would run out of tears and you would get bored. All I can say is I love every single thing about you" I mumbled into the skin of her collarbone.

"I love when we do this, randomly say how we feel about each other. I have no idea why we do it but it's cute. I love you" Kristen placed her hand on my cheek to kiss me softly.

"Forget shrek, I want to do something crazy today" Kristen laughed slightly, with wide excited eyes.

"Like what?" I laughed at her excited expression. "I want to get a tattoo" Kristen bit her lip to hide her grin. "A tattoo?" I asked, a little bit startled.

"I drew the design for it a while ago, I have been waiting for the right moment to get it." She explained, moving from my arms to get her sketch book, I smiled at the fact she was wearing her underwear and one of my shirts, it was big and slightly baggy on her so it reached a little bit past her thighs.

Kristen picked up her sketch book and I sat up, yawning. She smiled and I coldn't help but grin sleepily, it was my favourite smile. The real one, excited and happy. The one where her eyes crinkle in the corners in the cutest way.

She sat on my lap and my arms found themselves around her waist, I loved the way she fitted right against me.

She opened the book full on drawing and flicked through the pages until she found the right one. "This one." She pointed to a really well drawn anchor, with roses tangled on it. Under it in cursive were the words 'Be your own anchor' 

"I love it." I smiled and she grinned. "So this is really happening? wow it feels really good doing things sort of spontaneously. I'm going to call and tell mum" Kristen giggled and I nodded, falling back into the comfortable sheets. Kristen stayed on my lap and called her mum, putting the phone on loud speaker and throwing it next to her on the bed, she laid back on top of me tiredly.