If Today Could Last Forever

Kristen's POV

I can see that I'm worrying Robin and it hurts, but I cant do anything to stop it.

I can't help feeling like Carter is going to force himself back into my life. I can't sleep and I'm paranoid in every situation. 

I was lying in bed trying to sleep at 1:40 in the afternoon when Xavier called me "Hey carebear!" he exclaimed loudly making me smiled "Hey there" I laughed "girl you need to get to the mall now, Shannon, Olivia, Rosa, Zeke and I are here, bring your boyfriend and his brothers" He rushed without stumbling on his words.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea, I'm still a little freaked about the Carter situation." I sighed. "No! thats why you have to come! Its saturday Kristen you have barely left that house" Xavier groaned like a two year old having a tantrum. 

"I have been drawing and writing music so shh I'm not doing nothing." I defended myself "Honey that's great but get here. I have to tell all of you something so get here. I needed you here like yesterday!" Xavier complained and I heard a smacking sound and Xavier whining. "Zeke that hurt" Xavier complained, I guess he forgot he was on the phone to me "Then don't be rude!" A boy's voice replied, I guess that was Zeke.

"you are so not getting laid- OH SHIT SORRY KRISTEN HURRY UP AND GET YO WHITE ASS HERE!!" Xavier yelled awkwardly making me laugh, I hung up and got out of bed running into Robin's room where all the boys where writing music.

"I am being forced to go to the mall with Xavier, his boyfriend, Rosa and Shannon, and I refuse to be the only one to suffer so you guys are coming with me. I already had a shower and hour ago so I'm going to get ready" I smirked and Robin laughed hugging me "Okay baby" he smiled kissing me.

"I will go if you guys stop kissing ugh" Tom complained as John laughed, I flipped my middle finger at Tom and walked out to get ready. "THAT ASS THOUGH" Robin yelled and I rolled my eyes shutting my door, my boyfriend is a dork.

I straightened my hair and changed into black skinny jeans and a white shirt that said RAD! in comic book writing, I threw a leather jacket over the top and slid comic book print converses.

I applied winged eyeliner, and mascara after I blended in my foundation. I looked different, but hey, maybe different is good.

I shoved my phone, earphones, purse, a packet of mints and once I was done spraying it on me my watermelon scented perfume.

I left my room after reading through my texts from Xavier;

From: Xavier 

'Sorry about that.'

From: Xavier

'why were you not here five seconds ago'

From: Xavier

'SERIOUSLY GURL GET YO ASS HERE STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR PERFECT SWEDISH BOYFRIEND OR I WILL STEAL HIM'

From: Xavier

'oops zeke saw that, I was joking I love my boyfriend you can keep yours'

He's a funny one.

I returned back to Robin's room to see that the boys were ready and waiting for me, how nice.

"Wow, you look hot" Tom said and Robin whacked the back of his head. "You have a girlfriend leave mine alone" Robin complained, hugging me from behind. "You do look really hot though" He whispered grinning cheekily, I laughed smacking his arm.

We allgot into the car and put on Sleeping With Sirens- Feel album, We drove to the mall singing along to the songs and as we pulled into the mall carpark I texted Xavier;