1

Jayoung's POV

Hi! I am ready for today, got all my things set up... All done! It's an exciting and also a nervous day. Why? As usual... THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I always like comuting by myself... and I don't even know why.. I arrived at school... there wasn't that much people though... 'cause its early. I looked up to my schedule and looked for the room number.... As I arrive there.. I was shocked.. There were only 3 STUDENTS INSIDE! But its okay though.. I don't have to be embarrassed anymore.... Because of um... wondering I might be late.... As I sat to where I wanted to seat... I plugged in my earphones and played some music... I kinda feel sleepy so I got my head down to my table... I took a nap for I think... about... 20 mins... So I sat up straight and stretched my arms.... The classroom is
quite noisy and messy... It wasn't that crowded but... it is about to be complete...? I looked at the time and its still early so I stood up and got out of the classroom... I wanna stroll thats why... I was just admiring some decorations until I heard a whistle... I turned around and saw a guy/boy like in my age..?

"Who the hell are you? And what do you want?" I said with a straight face.

"Woah.. easy girl~" He said grinning... and kinda examine me from head to toe. I remembered what I was wearing... I was wearing a black top, red and black plaid, a black knee high skirt and a black ankle boots. I didn't bother to cover because I have clothes duhh! Why would I cover my clothes if I have clothes on like uhh!Anyways back to the story. As I've noticed he has umm... what do you call that?... chipmunks? Yeah more like that.
"Just tell me... what do you want?" He stepped forward and I didn't step back...

"I...." He said while still slowly stepping forward. So I stepped back a bit.

"Want........" He finally stopped.

"YOU." I just stared at him and rolled my eyes.

"Speaking nonsense. I'm outta here." I darted off them..

After that so called 'scene', I returned to our classroom and I was expecting that our  teacher will be there but she wasn't there! Yess! I ran up to my seat and teacher came too... We greeted her... We both kinda stared at each other... I think she gave a signal for me to get up in front and introduce myself... so I stood up and asked her to make sure and she nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyeo! Good Morning! Han Jaeyoung imnida. Please take care of me!" I introduced and stood back to my seat. I felt some eyes followed me though.. Anyways, the class started and blahblahblah nothing much.

-KRINGGGGG-

The bell ringed. All of my classmates shouted 'Yes' in unison that made me a little startled. So they all stood up and so do I 'cause ya'll know that is very embrassing....

So now I'm going to my locker to put some of my things... as i got there.. I was confused of the lock... because its... kinda different but I opened it still though. I'm strong okay? After I put some things... I accidentally bumped someone and her things fell. And yes. It's a she. I hope she doesn't give me an atitude... ya'll know what I mean.

"Oh.. sorry." I said sincerely and bent down to help her pick up her things. But suddenly... SHE JUST PUSHED MY HAND AWAY!

"It's okay. Don't bother me." AND SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT?! WHAT THE HELL!! I AM JUST HELPING! AND I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT ATTITUDE! So after she said that I stood up. And left her there. Just like that. Because she said that I shouldn't bother her.. I didn't even bother her actually.

-TIME SKIPEU-

It's the end of our class now and I was about to go and walk outside the gate when someone bumped into me... I looked up and saw....