3

*tut* *tut* *tut*

I woke up at my alarm clock, and someone immediately came into my mind....

JAEBUM.

I stood up fast and walk to his room. When I got inside his room, I noticed... the bed was empty. So he wasn't there... right..? I was about to leave the room when someone backhugged me... I froze in my place. I couldn't speak nor move.

"Good Morning Jaeyoung~" He said that made me turn around and push him. HARD.

"WHAT THE HELL JB!" He chuckled and stood up.

"Wow... I didn't know that you knew my nickname..." He stepped closer and I stepped back.

"I. Don't. Care. And. Don't. You. Dare." I said while doing the 'forward stance' in taekwondo. He just chuckled and stop. So I got the chance to speak.

"Stay here and don't move." I walked closer to him and touch his forehead. It wasn't that hot as last night... So I guess he's just tired..?

I got out of the room and went to Jimin's room. I was about to go and ask him if he has more extra clothes for JB. I opened the knob and I didn't see any Jimin there... So I assume he got off early again. So I just look inside his closet and... I DIDN'T FIND ANY! I DON'T KNOW WHERE!

I went back to JB's room and saw him in his place a while ago but with his eyes on his phone. Is this boy really like this..? When he felt the presence of me in front of him... He smiled. Cute. Wait what?! Nope. That's a no-no.

"Rest more. You'll go to school tomorrow." After that, I ran to my the room.

That was pretty quick tho... I looked at the time and it was only 5:30! WTH ya'll hahaha.. I am now dressed up neatly and nicely. I will now go to JB's room(A/N:the guest room). I saw him lying in bed with his phone. I walked to him and snatched it. I needed to call Mark.

"YAH! GIVE ME THAT!!" He tried to get his phone but I wouldn't give it easily.

"Yah! Let go or else I'll kiss you..." He said but I just stood still.

"I don't ca-" He freaking kissed me. I mean not like litterally a kiss but a peck. But the hell! My first kiss! I froze in my place and then, someone came inside and saw us pecked.. actually HIM WHO PECKED. He broke the kiss and took his phone in my hand. I saw more of them came in. I saw at the corner of my eye a while ago a person came in.. I got out as fast as I can to be able to get out off the awkwardness. I didn't bother to be careful and not bumped into them but can't help it.. I really need to. I glanced at my watch and saw the time.

5:40

I went down and just told my driver to send me to school. I entered the school and I found Su Yeon talking to someone... I looked at who is it and it's Taehyung! I ran to them and hugged them! They we're shocked but recovered immediately. I loosen the hug and Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"JD! Look at you! You grew! You got fatter!" I glared at him and then look at Su Yeon.

"JD? Oh yeah he didn't know." I replied.

"Know what?" He asked with a confused face.

"That my name is not JD and my name is Han Jaeyoung." I said with smile and bowed."

"Btw... Yeonie... What happened to him?" I asked her sarcastically reminding her about Tae calling me fat earlier.

"I don't know too. Do you know him?" She played with the flow.

"Okay Su Yeon I won't make any food for you anymore." Yeonie's eyes widen from shock.

"ANDWAEE~ MIANHAE OPPA~" Yeonie whinned that made me chuckle.