6

"I am sure! okay! It's just... ugh... how do I explain this...." she sighed.

"Why are you hesitant?" I asked.

"Uh... I'm not hesitant... I'm just.."

"Shy?"

"Yep. Hehe..." she chuckled.

"C'mon... say it!"

"Ok! Ok! I like Yugyeom!"

"Wait what?..!"

"Why?"

"You said you like Yugyeom... but..."

"But what?"

"But why do you stutter in front of Bambam? And also me.."

"Uhmm... I.. I don't know.. Maybe... I'm scared..?"

"Scared? Why?"

"I'm scared because I might spat out that I like Yugyeom and you guys will tell it to others..."

"Oh... don't think of that... If you think we will... don't okay?? Unless you want us to tell the others.." I said while smiling evily.

"Oh stop that.." She rolled her eyes. We laughed. Then someone cover my eyes.

"Noonaaa~ Guess who am I..?" I heard he and Su Yeon giggled.

"Yugyeom!" I giggled and took his hand off my eyes.

"How'd you know!?"

"Yugyeom your voice is so obvious! And please.. don't call me noona we're just months apart.." I laughed.

"Oh.. ok!" He then sat beside Su Yeon. I immediately looked at her who is blushing so hard right now. I chuckled.

"Eyy guys! Food is here haha!" Bambam then sat beside me.

"Ohhh Cool!" I said as I took my food and we started to dig in. In the middle of eating, Bambam's phone suddenly started to ring.

Bambam's POV

While we we're eating, my phone suddenly rang.

'RRINGG'

'Mark hyung Calling...'

"Ah.. Yeobeoseo? Hyung?"

'Bambam! Come here quickly!'

"Why? What happened?"

"I won't tell you! Come here! And also.. bring Yugyeom...'

"Yah hyung.. We will come later we're eating.. and also I don't where you are.. so.. yep.. bye hyung! Annyeong-"

'No! No! Wai-'

'Call ended'

"Who was that?" Jaeyoung asked.

"Mark hyung.." I replied not looking at her.

"Why? What does he need?"

"He needs us... I mean Mark hyung needs Yugyeom and I to go to him.."

"Then go! I mean it's not like I don't want you guys to be here but.... if it's super important then go! 'Cause... that's your hyung right..?" I nodded.

"Is it okay to you and Su Yeon??" She nodded.

"Alright.. You said so.." I winked at her and she giggled.

'TOOT' (a/n: guys thats the messaging tone chuchu😂 omg sorry I forgot what thats called😂)

I pulled out my phone form my pocket to see Mark hyung texted me. I opened my phone and click the message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maki Hyung

Bambam just go to the rooftop with Yugyeom! Quickly!

Reply
Yes | No
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yugyeom let's go to the rooftop!" I said as I stood up from my seat and pulled Yugyeom's free hand. Ignoring the fact that he's still talking to Su Yeon.

What I mean free hand is the one he isn't using.. guys.. (a/n: guys just understand Bambam😂)

"Wha-" I pulled him with me and we ran.

Jaeyoung's POV

I chuckled when Bambam pulled Yugyeom. Then suddenly Su Yeon looked at me.

"Why are you laughing? And do you know the reason why he pulled Yugyeom?" She asked.

"I'm not laughing... I just chuckled.. and Yes. I know why." I smiled.

"It's still the same! Even if you chuckled you laughed!" She protested.

"Fine smart girl or whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok now tell meee!"

"What will I tell you?"

"Tell.. mee.... the.. reason... why..... they.... leeefttt..!" She said as she shaked my shoulders.

"Ok! Ok! Stop shaking me.." she stopped and let go of me.

"Ok Bambam said that their 'Mark hyung' called needed them so badly that they rushed at the rooftop.. okay now?" I said  finished the last pasta on my fork.

"Ohh.. okay! You're done? Let's go get these plates and utensils at the washing area."

"Sure." We then walked.

-to be continued-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: eyys guys😂 im so so sorry I haven't updated😂 sorry talaga hahaha its been 15 days since my last update.. and this so short im so sorry... I'll try to be active as possible! Bye! Luv u guys!😘