9

Someone's POV

I suddenly woke up not knowing the reason why. I looked at my phone on the table beside me.

3:27

Oh wow.. What the hell am I gonna do?

I tried to sleep again but it didn't work. So I sat up, still on bed, and reached out for my phone. I looked through my social media to see who's awake and online this time.

"Let's see..." I tapped my messaging app and scrolled carefully and slowly.

FRIENDS

💖🌸Jae-Jaengie🌸💖              • offline •

Yeon-yeonie🤘🔥                     • offline •

Taehyungie👽                           • offline •

Jin hyungie💜                           • offline •

Tap for more...

______________________________________

GROUPCHATS

🔥Back¤To¤School🤘

7 boiis and 2 gurls

🚫No girls allowed🔥🤘

Tap for more...

_____________________________________

I closed the messaging app and open my gallery or the camera roll or the pictures in my phone. I smiled when I saw Jaeyoung and I's selca when we went to my hometown, which is Busan.

I kept on looking at the pictures that I didn't notice that it was 4:15 am already. So I stood up, took my towel and went inside the bathroom.

________________

Jaeyoung's POV

I woke up at a girl's voice.

"Jae~~ Wake up~" I groaned.

"Yah..! Ireona~"

"Give me 5 more minutes..." I murmured.

"Andwaeyo.." I ignored her again.

"Jaeyoungie! Wake up! Jungkook texted me, saying that they'll go here!" I jolted up the bed quickly and looked at the girl which is Su Yeon... who is now laughing.

"Stop it.." I stood up from the bed and hugged Su Yeon as I closed my eyes.

"Good Morning.." I smiled, eyes stil closed.

"Good Morning too.. Go brush your teeth I'll wait for you." She loosen up the hug and pushed me inside the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I look like a mess." I chuckled at my reflection and took of the gauze that was on my cheek. I analyzed the wound.

Damn.. that was a cut.