12

(a/n: Guys sorry I forgot to update this part.. I mean this part kinda vanished and some might be confused or smth... but anyways.. here it is! Enjoy!)

______________________

Bambam's POV

(That night)

As I got home from school, I quickly change my clothes into a comfy one that can be used as an outfit for outside. Like a casual home attire..?

After that I went to Mark hyung's house and ring on his door.

*ding* *dong* (JK❤😂)

"Coming!" Someone shouted.

'Is that Yugyeom?'

Then the person opened the door. I looked at person to see Youngjae hyung holding Coco.

"Oh.. Hyung why are you here?" I asked a bit confused.

"Wouldn't you say 'Hi' first?"

"Oops.. my bad. Hi?" I smiled akwardly. He sighed.

"Come in.. we're  waiting for you." He walked away.

"Hyung who's coming?" I asked as I followed him.

"Actually... I don't know.." He chuckled.

We arrived at Mark hyung's room and to see them all there. Some of them are seating on the floor , chair and some lying in bed with their phones.

"Annyeong hyung!" I shouted. The all flinched since they didn't notice me enter.

"Yah! Why are you late? You said to be here by 6:35.. Its already 7 !" Mark hyung shouted back.

"Oh jinjja?!" I looked at my phone to see 19:02.

"Ah mianhae hyung~" I said as he stood up and head to the bathroom.

"Guys be ready in 3 minutes.." He said before entering the bathroom.

"Ne.." They all said in unison.

"Is Gyeomie here?" I asked as I sat at the bed beside JB hyung.

"Nope." He said emphasizing the 'p'.

"Well.. I'm not the only one late.." I said as I smiled.

"I'm here.." Someone whispered at my ear. I turned around to see Yugyeom crouching. We both giggled.

"Why did JB hyung said you're not here?" I asked him.

"Because he ain't here on the bed." JB hyung said sarcastically not even bothering to take his eyes off the phone.

"Hyung what are you doing?" I asked as I quickly took a peek on his phone.

"Just.." He hid his phone. I looked at him.

"Stuff." He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Ahh hyung~!" I whined. He just smiled. Suddenly Mark hyung got out off the bathroom. Then I remembered the plan a while ago at the rooftop.

Flashback

We are now at the rooftop.

I mean.. not like exactly there but.. we're just entering the rooftop okay? And what I meant 'we' means Yugyeom and I.

I opened the door and we found Mark hyung. I'm tired right now..

"Hyuuunnngg!" I shouted and ran to him. I left Yugyeom behind haha..

"Oh!..? I didn't know you'll come.... anyways... I just want to tell you that Jackson arriving later at the airport..."

"REALLY??!! WHERE IS HE?!" Mark hyung did a 'shhh' sign indicating to be quiet.

"Yes! Geez! Keep it down... He's in the plane of course..."

"Oohh yeah... " I smiled like an idiot.

"That's all-" My smile faded.

"Hyung! You made me come here quickly just to tell me that?! You can just text me that-"

"Yah! You didn't let me finish!"

"Oh sorreh."

"Whatever.. anyways, tonight we're going to fetch Jackson at the airport... but before we fetch him... We should make sure to surprise him-"

"What surprise?!" Yugyeom butted in.

"Can please let me finish?! Geez you guys!.. anyways-"

'RIINGGG'

"What?! Arghh! Let's just meet up later." He then left. After Mark hyung left Yugyeom suddenly giggled. So I looked at him weirdly. I ignored him and left him as I went to our classroom.

End of Flashback

"Mark hyung!" I called.

"Yeah..?" He turned to me.

"The plan a while ago..? The surprise?" I asked as I sat properly.

"Ahh yes.. We've already talked about it.. we've divided the people also..." He sat on the bean bag that was across the bed. All our attention turned to him.

"This surprise is a scary one." He smirked.

-To Be Continued-

CLIFFHANGER! (a/n:just tried.)
____________________________

a/n: Sarreh. Hope ya'll enjoy! Kinda busy today because of the exams and those FUCKIN' homeworks.. sarreh guys. Last exam is tomorrow. I might be updating again😁