5

Jaeyoung's POV

"Jaeyoung-ah ireona!" I suddenly woke up at a loud voice.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked who woke me up and saw one of our maids.

"Waeyo?" I asked her with a confusing look.

"Aigoo... You really are a forgetful person, aren't you? It's your first day of school." She simply replied.

"Oh okay...... WAIT WHAT?!" I asked her. Shocked.

"Why do you looked so shocked? I just woke you up.... because.... you said yesterday that to wake you up early. So that's why I did. Is there a problem Jaeyoungie?" She explained.

"Uhh... nothing..." I said getting up.

"Jaeyoung, I'll just be cooking your breakfast." She said while going out. I just gave a small nod.

So that just a dream? Jaeyoung.. forget about that.

I stretched for a few minutes and then I fixed my bed. I took my towel and then took a bath. I then brushed my teeth after I took a bath. I got out of the bathroom and dressed into my clothes.

 I got out of the bathroom and dressed into my clothes

I saw Sungmin eating breakfast. So I sat down in front of Sungmin and started eating breakfast.

"Noona?"

"Ne?"

"Are you excited for school?"

"Uhm.. not really 'cause noona is kinda nervous."

"Oh... noona I'll go now!" He stood up and kissed me on my cheek.

"Arasso.. Annyeong! saranghae!"I shouted as he walked away.

After a while I finished my food and stood up to get my bag, shoes and my phone.

(Inside the car)

I was about to ask my driver to turn on some music until my phone rang. I looked at the ID Caller.

🌸❤Yeonie❤🌸 calling..

I answered the call.

'Jaeyoungieeeee! Where are you?'

"I'm near the school! Yeonie are excited?"

'YEAH! I AM! THIS YOUR FIRST TIME IN HERE! SO!' she shouted

"Kim Su Yeon! Stop shouting! Have mercy on my ears!" We laughed

'Anyways.. are you here yet? Meet me at the gate in front'

"Okay! See ya!"

'Okay bye!'

Call ended

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am now in front of the gate and I'm looking around to see signs of Su Yeon.