4

I woke up and saw that I am now in my bedroom.... I tried to remember everything that happened but all I can remember is that there was a guy who said that he missed me... I can't clearly remember his face... I tried to sit up at my bed but my head started aching so hard. I layed back down and suddenly there was someone who came in... I looked at who is is and saw Bammie and Su Yeon.

"Jaeyoung! Are you okay now?!?" Su Yeon asked worriedly... I smiled and they gave me confused looks...

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked Su Yeon and she looked at Bambam and then to me... She hesitatedly started to speak..

"Okay... S-so... the guy that you saw was..." She stopped for a moment.

"Who is he?" I stared at her deeply in her eyes...

"He... is......" She looked down and I just stared at her. I looked up to Bambam and saw him staring at me. I looked to her back and she continued.

"-Daniel...." I felt my tears in my eyes. I couldn't hold it anymore... My tears bursted out of my eyes.. She looked up to me with a sad and worried look.

"Jae... I'm sorry... You'll not see him again..." I looked up to Su Yeon and tried to smile at her.

"Yeah... I'll make sure he doesn't get closer to you or make you cry or hurt you." Bambam said. I felt so touch in their words.

"Guys... don't worry about me..." I wiped my tears and chuckled... "Thanks for caring for me... I really appreciate it... But you guys.... I'm alright." I chuckled again and they just smiled and hugged me. I got out of the hug but then suddenly, I remember something...

"GUYS! WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!! WE HAVE TO GO!" I said while urging myself to stand up. Sadly, I failed. They laughed at me who freaked out and I looked at them confusedly.

"Why are you guys laughing?" The stopped laughing.. instead, they smiled.

"It's because we don't have school today! Hahahaha!" Bambam laughed together with Su Yeon. I tilted my head while looking at them, still with my confused face.

"It's Saturday Babo! Hahaha!" They said in unison and I just did an 'O' shape on my mouth. I ignored them and looked at the table beside my bed. I saw my phone charging, I took the charger off and checked the time.

8:04

"I'm hungry..." I said as I took my eyes off my phone.

"Then make for yourself." Su Yeon replied as she left and I rolled my eyes. So... Bambam and I were the only one here.

"Bammie!" Bambam was zoning out that's why I called at him.

"Wh-what..?" He said while looking at me with a confused face.

"Nothing haha!" I pinched his cheeks 'cause he so cute♡!

"Yah~! Appayo~~!" He winced in pain while holding his cheeks. I giggled and so as he. Suddenly someone opened the door and we saw my annoying cousin. Jimin.

"Jaeyoungiee!" He hopped noisyly.

"What?" I said as I look at his smiling face.

"Someone's waiting for you~" He teased and was about to go out but I shouted.

"Jimin-ah! Who's is that someone?" He turned around.

"See for yourself hahaha!" After that he went outside.

"The hell..?" I said as Jimin got out then Bambam laughed.

Bambam and I got downstairs to see who the guy Jimin was talking about. As we got inside the living room... I saw the one and only.... IM JAEBUM.

"Hi Jaeyoungie~" He smiled as he was about to hug me but I dodged it.

"Don't call me that. And don't touch me." I said as I turned my back to him 'cause I need to go to the kitchen to get food. Then suddenly, my phone ringed. I looked at the ID Caller and it was only a number so I ignored it. It kept on ringing until I finished my food and I noticed it is the same person who called a while ago. So I was annoyed and answered it. Since I am the only person in here and they're afar from me.

At the phone (loudspeaker)
K: Yes?!

#: Oh... um... sorry.. did I disturb you?

K: Yes. Now what do you want? Why are you calling me? How did you get my number and who are you?

#: whoo! Okay! okay! calm down geez.. What do I want? You. I want you back. Why am I am calling you? It's because I still love you. How did I get your number? Let's just say I have my ways... lastly... Who am I?? Find it by yourself babe..

K: I don't want to! Sorry whoever you are Mr. but I can't follow a stranger.

#:Ouch. That hurts. But you're still my girl... and you'll still be. Don't worry I can get you back baby girl...

K: Shut up! You can't! And you'll never will! D-Daniel..

#: Ooh! Seems like my baby girl still remember me... Babe-

K: fucking shut up! I don't you even dare to call me babe!

#: Goodbye baby girl... I lo-

K: No. Shit. Sherlock.

-call ended-

(Little did Jaeyoung know that someone heard their conversation)

After that converstion with that stupid Daniel I got up my room straight and slammed the door loudly. I plopped into my bed then a tear went down to my cheek. I wiped it with my bare hands and after that I stood up and punched the wall because I was so pissed of Daniel! I don't care if my hand has a bruise or blood all I care about was to release all my anger. I feel weak right now... What do I do! Arghh!

Jimin POV

After Jaeyoung walked up Su Yeon got up and peeked in her room without her knowing... Then she went down and sat at the couch.

It's been a long time since I saw Jaeyoung mad... Or should I say, the old Jaeyoung--JD..? Like really... You'll never want to see her mad... She's much scarier than me.

"Su Yeon what happened? What she doing?" I asked.

"U-uhmm... s-she is-s... u-uhh... she.. p-punched the w-wall and s-she is c-crying." See? I told you guys... It's really terrifiying to see her like that.

"I hope she gets over it..." I said worriedly. But I noticed that...

"Where's JB?"

-To Be Continued-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Guys! GUYS! GUYSEUU! SOWY POR NAT APDAYTING!😂 no but for real. SORRY. I didn't update! Like for a month or half? SORRY I WAS TOO BUSYYYY I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE UN UPDATED ON THE K-WURLD😂

(Edited)