8

Jaeyoung's POV

As Haerin left I rushed to the bathroom and knocked softly. I hear sniffs.

"Su Yeon-ah.. c-come out now.." She opened the door. She in her PJs now... But she still sniffs.. that means she's still crying.. while looking down.

Yeonie stop crying.. It hurts me...

"Yeonie... s-stop crying..." I said as I hold back my tears in my eyes. I pulled her in a hug. She hugged me back.

"Yah! Yah! What happened here?!"

"Jae what happened?"

"Su Yeon are you okay?"

"Why was Haerin cryin-"

"Shut up!" I shouted at them. As I turned around to face them I broke the hug and saw their shocked faces.

I heard that Haeshit's name again. Ugh.

"I don't want to hear that name again!" I shouted again.

"Sorry Jae.." They muttered enough for me to hear.

"It's fine.. Just please.. keep quiet.." They nodded and left but one stayed.

"Jae.. let's talk.." He said as he was about to go near me.

"Later." I said as I turned my back and ignored him. I heard him sighed and left. I looked at Su Yeon and saw her looking at me worriedly. I smiled at her. I sat at beside her since we're on her bed.

"Yeonie..." I looked at her. I noticed that she stopped crying but her eyes are still swollen. She looked at me and became shocked.

"Unnie... Did Haerin do that?" She asked worriedly and sadly as she gently touched the wound on my cheek. (a/n: Guys I forgot to tell you that Su Yeon is advanced okay? She didn't take the Preparatory stage or Prep we call... So they're in the same grade or year yeh... and also.. she touch her cheek but only near the wound but not the actual wound.. get it? Sorreh heh.)

Awww sweet. Wth why am I like this. I'm like this because I love her hihi...

"Of course! Don't worry about me... You go sleep first and we still have a big day tomorrow... We'll just fix those pics and talk about this problem when we arrive here tomorrow okay?" I said as I smiled at her. She nodded.

"And also... Don't call me unnie!" I added.

"But your my unnie! I love you! Sleep beside me okay?"

"Alright.. alright.. I love you too and Goodnight! I'll be back.. I promise!" We both giggled. I walked out of her room. As I closed and the door someone spoke.

"Now let's talk." He said and pulled me by my wrist inside the upper lounge. We both sat down at the couch.. Facing each other. (a/n: the lights are turned on okay? Heh.)

"So...?" I asked as I smiled nervously at him.

"Why do have that?" He asked as he point the wound on my cheek.

"It's just a scratch... I.. just... u-uh.. t-tripped...." I said while looking down.

"Oh really?" He said sarcastically.

"No... " I muttered as I looked up to him and saw him looking at me seriously, worried, sad and a bit angry.

What's with that look?

"Why can't you tell me honestly? You know that you can trust me right?" I nodded still looking down.

"Jae. Look at me." I ignored him. He sighed.

"Why was that Haeshit crying?" He asked and I looked up. (a/n: He calls Haerin Haeshit too... Heh.)

"Cause I slapped her."

"Is she the one who did that to you?"

"Yep." I said as I stood up and went onto the balcony to get some fresh air. I felt him following me.

"Jae.." He held my hand as he caressed my wounded cheek..

"Let's get that wound cleaned up first. I can't bear your face with a wound." He pulled my wrist and brought me to the couch as he took the med kit from the cabinet. He kneeled infront of me.. then he opened the kit and started to clean the wound.

" ________ your face is so smooth and soft.." I whispered as I poked his cheek while he was cleaning my wound. He chuckled at me saying that. After he finished cleaning my wound, he stood up and pulled my wrist again.

Wth why do you keep on pulling my wrist? It might get dislocated dude.

He brought me infront of Su Yeon's room.

"Go to bed now.." He opened the door for me and pushed me inside. (a/n: he didn't pushed her hard tho😂)

"Yes sir!" I said and saluted. We both giggled.

"Goodnight!" I said as I smiled.

"Goodnight too.." He was about close the door when he spoke.

"And also... dream of me~~!" He winked and closed the door. I smiled and went to the bathroom to clean myself and to change my clothes as I saw a pair of PJs and a pair undergarments that has a sticky note on top and says:

'Jaeyoungie's Clothes >.<❤'

I smiled at the note and cleaned myself. After that I went to sleep beside Su Yeon.

____________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

a/n: who do guys think is that anonymous boy who treated her wound?? This a short chapter. Sorry. Wuv u💖