13

Jaeyoung's POV

'Flashback'

"You might also want to change what you're wearing." He winked and smiled a bit as he closed the door.

'End of Flashback'

Aishh. Oppa.. hahaha..

I smiled to myself as we waited for our teacher to come. You guys might wonder where am I... well... it's obvious. (A/N: PH peeps -> Obvious ba? HAHAHAHA XD)

"Hey.. umm... you're Han Jaeyoung right?" A voice behind me suddenly said.

"Yes.. why?" I said as I faced him.

"Oh.. nothing just knowing who my classmates are.." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh sure..." I smiled.

"I'll get going now.." he also smiled.

"Wait!" He stopped and faced me.

"What's your name?" I smiled. Again.

"Oh.. umm.. t-the name is.. Jay.."

"Jae? What spelling?"

"J-A-Y.."

"Ohh... I thought it's J-A-E.." I akwardly chuckled.

"Sorry for bothering you... You can continue your business.." I smiled.

"Nah.. it's okay.." He also smiled.

"Bye." He waved and dashed out.

"He's cute.." I whispered to myself and giggled.

"Who's cute?" I turned my back to the person who spoke behind me.

"Bammieeeee~" I stood up to hug him.

"Did you miss me that much? Hm?" I can feel him smirking while saying this.

"Yes! Why? You have any problem? Huh?" I said as I backed of the hug and do a small fists infront of him.

"Wahhh.. You really act like a child you know?" He chuckled.

"Of courseee! Because I am a child. Nahh I'm jokin'." I giggled.

"Anyways, I'm here to call for your help."

"Why? When?"

"It's... for the prank.. scary prank for Jackson hyung... Can you help us?"

"YES! I LOVE PRANKS! ESPECIALLY SCARY ONES!" I said excitedly.

"I thought you hate it.."

"Yep! I hate it when was done to me.. but If I'm the one doing it.. well then.. bring it on!" I raise my fist as I said that.

"Alright.." he ruffled my hair.

"Noooooo.." I pouted.

"Why?" He looked at me confused.

"Look what you did to my hair~!" I whined.

"Oh.. sorry.." He fixed my hair my combing it with his hand and patting it.

"There!" He smiled. I touched my hair and felt that it's neatly fixed so I smiled back.

"Guys! Maam's coming!" Somebody shouted. So all of us starts to have chaos. Nah I'm kidding:) So all of us went back to our seats quickly and carefully. Just in time, the teacher came in and the class starts.

______________________________________

-Time Skip-

-RING-

"Aye.. Class is finished.. but still has more to go.." I whispered to myself as I frown a bit. I stood up as well as my classmates to go to the cafeteria, library, restrooms and wherever else. I walked out of the classroom and waited beside the doorway for Su Yeon and Bambam.

"Hey.. ready to go??" Su Yeon asked beside me as she nudged me with her arm and smiled.

"Yep!" I smiled back.

"Ey.. where's.. Bambam though?" I asked as we started walking to the cafeteria.

"He said he's going to the restroom with Yugyeom.."

"Oh.."

"Oh over there!" I smiled as she pointed an empty table that we would like to use. We both dashed off to that table and sat down like kids.

"Right.. we forgot to order.." We both giggled.

"Alright.. I'll go. What's yours?" She asked.

"The usual?" She also answered. We both laughed. She stood up and walked a way. Since phones are allowed in break times, I used it. As I pulled out my phone...

"Boo!" I flinched and shrieked. I turned around to see Bambam laughing his ass out.

"Noo~" I hit him at his arm as he sat beside me.

"Why did you do that~!" I whined and pouted.

"You should have seen your face!" Someone spoke infront of us. I turned to see Yugyeom laughing too. Laughing hard like Bambam a while ago. Behind him is Su Yeon giggling, while holding a tray with some food. As they both reached our table.. They kinda calmed down and recover from there laughing and stuff.

They sat down at the same time and placed their hands at the table at the same time. Su Yeon gave me my snack which is the same as hers. I didn't expect all four of us to have the same food. But it doesn't matter at all. In the middle of our munching, Bambam spoke.

"Owh yesh! I fhorgoht-"

"Yah! Don't speak when your mouth is full!" I hit him on his arm.

"Okay! Okay! Chill man!" He joked. I smiled.

"So.. As I was saying.. We need you both later... after school."

"Eh? Why? And We?"

"Ahh yes.. for a suprise for Jackson hyung.. and what I meant we is for my us.. me and hyungs and also Gyeom..."

"Please explain what happened and what will happen?"

"Well.. um.. this will be long..." He finished the last bite of his food.

"So.. yesterday night, actually.. it wasn't night.. it was supposed to happen at midnight but we need to get ready and buy the stuffs that we needed. So yep.. yesterday is supposed to be the night Jackson hyung's going to arrive at the airport. So, what we, Gyeom, Mark hyung and I,  our team, Team A, should be buying the stuff we need or props we will use. Then the other Team, Team B is going to take care of Jackson at the airport." He paused.

"But then when we are about to ride the car.. Jackson hyung texted us that his flight was delayed and was settled later at 5:30... So we will of course need you to scare him more...."

"What will we do tho.." I pouted my lip.

"You'll know." He smirked and stood up as Yugyeom followed him.

TO BE CONTINUED

_______________________

A/N: HI PEEPS. IM PRETTY LAZY. IM TRULY SORRY ALSO FOR NOT UPDATING. LIKE I SAID I'LL BE ON HIATUS BUT STILL! I KNOW YOU GUYS SEE WHAT IM DOIN' HEHE BUT YEH. I UPDATED ALSO BECAUSE SOME OF MY FRIENDS WE'RE PLEASING ME TO UPDATE.. YEP DAS ALL PEEPS. BAIII I HOPE U LIKED IT GUYS!💜 I 💜 U! IMMA TRY TO STAY ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE THO.. PLS VOTE AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER:>💜 BAI AGAIN AND THANKS!💜💜💜