Chapter 04 - Date #1

Flashbacks are in italics!

------------------------------------------------------

"Hello everybody! I am back."

"So it was me who planned our fist date and believe me when I say, planning a date is not an easy task especially when you haven't planned one before. Like an immature that I was (only in this particular case okay!) I google searched for a number of ideas for a perfect date, something that a girl would love and made a list. Do you even have an idea how embarrassing it was and how difficult it was to hide everything from my family especially my siblings who were watching me with hawk eyes."

------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay opened his browser history and deleted it all, he didn't want to take the risk of his family finding out about what he was upto. After switching off his laptop he picked up the notepad on which he had scribbled down all the date ideas that he liked and started shortlisting it.

1. Have dinner and watch a movie. - Nah! That's too boring and outdated, he wanted to do something different.

2. A pottery or painting class - Nope! That was something that Omkara would do, not him.

3. Take a cooking class together - Why would he take a cooking class when he already knew how to cook, his skills rivaling that of a master chef?!

4. Go to a party together - A party? No way! That's Rudra type.

5. Go see a play - Hhhmm nah! Though he might enjoy it but Anika doesn't look like a "play" type of girl so, no!

6. Go to a zoo - Kid-ish!

7. Crash a wedding - FHAT THE WUCK! WHY IS THAT EVEN IN THE LIST!

8. Paint each other - Eh WHAT?! NO! 

9. See fireworks - It isn't Diwali yet so it wouldn't work either!

10. Rent a hotel room - OKAY STOP IT! THIS WAS LEGIT CRAZY!

Shivaay sighed and threw the notepad across his room and he had rejected all the ideas that were on his list. He felt dejected that he, the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi couldn't even plan a nice date for a woman he's started to think that he likes. He closed his eyes and laid on his bed contemplating if he should just cancel it but then again Shivaay Singh Oberoi wasn't the one to back out easily.

So he followed his father's advice that if you aren't able to find a solution using your brain then just follow what your heart says. Shivaay placed his hand on his heart and whispered to himself, "Do I have to spell some mantra or will you just tell me what to do?"

For few minutes he just stayed still in that position, just breathing and then suddenly he got up from the bed an picked up his cell phone. Now this would be perfect!

He called the manager of the most famous restaurant Sea Lounge and explained each and every detail about the arrangements that they needed to make for the date that he had planned for him and Anika.

He then rushed out of the mansion to buy Anika a gift and completely forgot out the notepad that laid on the floor of his bedroom on which all his date ideas were written. The same notepad that caught the notice of Rudra who had come to Shivaay's room to ask Shivaay to help him choose one out of two latest motorbikes that he liked and wanted to buy.

------------------------------------------------------

"Don't give me that look okay! I know I messed up!"