Chapter 05 - Date #2

Flashbacks in italics!

------------------------------------------------------

"Goooood Morrrninggg.. hhaaawwwwwoooooo."

"Sorry about that, I just woke up so still feeling a bit sleepy. How are you guys this morning? or maybe it's noon or evening for you. Whatever it is I just wish it is good for you. Actually after telling you about my first date with Anika, I dreamt the whole thing last night. Aaww..that was cute wasn't it?"

"You know after our first date I was so excited for our second one that instead of my usual time to wake up, which is 6:30 a.m. by the way, I woke up at 8 a.m. Surprising no? Arre I was dreaming about her na so just didn't want to wake up. And I wouldn't have if my family, my extremely worried family members wouldn't have come to check if I was okay or not."

"I was so busy explaining things to my Mom that I didn't notice the amused glances that Dadi, Omkara, Rudra, and Priyanka were sharing with each other. Let's not discuss that and focus on the main thing, mine and Anika's second date."

"Anika planned the second date and as usual she left me stumped. She actually came to pick me up for a nice trip to Essel World. Yep! You heard it right, E.S.S.E.L W.O.R.L.D.!! So I was ready in my usual three-piece suit which when Anika saw made her frown deeply. And then I did something that I haven't done in ages!"

------------------------------------------------------  

"Is this what you are going to wear on our date?" Anika asked coming out of her car.

Shivaay stared down at himself, "Yeah. Why? What's wrong in this?" he asked pointing to himself.

Anika threw her hand back and stomped like a little kid, "Shivaay!! We are going to an amusement park and not a business meeting or a date like last night where you looked very handsome dressed up like that.." Anika whispered the last part to herself but Shivaay heard it and smirked, very pleased that Anika liked that he had taken extra time to choose a nice suit for his last night date.

"You looked nice in that dress too." Shivaay tried to compliment Anika who hearing that actually laughed out loud.

"Back to the main thing, Shivaay you are not going to wear this on our date okay! Don't you have something casual to wear?" asked Anika as she came and stood in front of Shivaay.

"Not exactly." Shivaay frowned, "I have been wearing these suits from past 6 years, other than these I have other outfits that I wear on family functions and then there is my nightwear but no, nothing casual."

Anika bumped her head with his shoulder and sighed. It was totally an involuntary action that Shivaay's arms wrapped around Anika's waist in a loose hold. Anika smiled and raised her head to look up at Shivaay but didn't get out of his hold, "Then we go shopping."

"Shopping?" Shivaay made a face at that. Anika placed her hands on his chest and played with the lapels of his blazer, "I agree that you look quite handsome in these suits but Shivaay you really need to try some casual wear. Come on! You are just 30 years old, so very young, you need to act like one okay! Come lets go." she held his hand in hers and started to drag him.

"But Anika..!" Shivaay tried to protest but Anika pay no heed to his protests and made him sit in her car and she drove off to a nice mall.

Shivaay felt uncomfortable sitting in Anika's car which was comparatively smaller than the ones he usually drives but he didn't say a thing because he didn't want to offend Anika in any way. So he chose to discuss their date which has conveniently turned into a shopping spree, "Anika! I really don't need such stuff okay."